Family full of surprises ( Chapter 33 )

A/N

Hello lovelies, I'd just like to say thanks for 3k votes! I really ado appreciate it. Thank you all so very much for reading and voting! I swear to you guys, you are the best.

-Now for the chapter

✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️

"I'm sorry Lauren but I think this is something you should have just told us about."

Lauren rolled her eyes ones more trying not to raise her voice at her mother who had just made it to the hospital along her father and Chris and Taylor.

"Look mom it was hard on me already and I was trying to take everything in, I didn't really have the time to tell you guys about her." Lauren figured her parents would be more understanding about it all and just let it go for now since their grandson is in the hospital.

Clara sighed and looked over at Mike. "Well sweetie we do have to understand just how much pressure she must have been in." He said looking over at his wife and Lauren smiled at her dad.

"Thanks dad, I'm glad someone understands." She said glaring over at her mother. "Oh hun I'm so sorry I didn't think about any of that, but your fathers right. No matter what your still our daughter and we love you."

Lauren grinned from ear to ear, "I love you guys too mom." She said and brought both of them into a tight hug and they embraced each other and Clara started to kiss on Lauren's face until they heard the door creak open. "Oh Taylor what did we walk in on." Chris said while laughing.

Lauren pulled apart from her mom and glared at her younger siblings who had walked all the way in by now.

"You know Chris I really don't know but whatever it was it looks like Lauren was enjoying getting kissed like a little baby." Taylor said while pouting at Lauren.

"Whatever I don't have time for you two, so why don't you shut up." Lauren said while rolling her eyes and turning away from them.

"So what did they say happen to him?" Taylor asked and made her way over to Logan's bed and played with is hair. "They said after a few more test that they could be able to tell us." Clara stood back and nodded her head, "so basically all you can do is wait?"

Lauren sighed, "for now yeah, but honestly if you ask me this is all just so sudden. You know it's seems crazy how one night he was just fine and then the next morning he's like this." Lauren said while pointing over at Logan laying lifelessly on the hospital bed.

       Camila began to move around on the small lay out bed they had in there for them, and Lauren and the rest of her family stopped talking. "She must be really tired." Chris commented and Lauren smiled slightly. "Yeah she should be, she's been up might as well say two days worried about Logan."

Lauren shook her head, "it's just, nothing is making any sense at all. Things are just so crazy right now and I know she's still upset that her mothers haven't showed up yet." Mike nodded "oh her parents are still inconsiderate of her like that?" "Yeah they've always been horrible but not bad enough to come and see about their own grandchild." Lauren interrupted her parents before they could carry on any further.

"No it's not both her parents, just her dad and I guess he just has that much control over her." She said with a shrug. "Well sis." Chris said while sitting next to her "I'm here for you guys. Especially Camila." He said with a smirk Lauren smacked the back of his head, and Taylor pushed him over by the head making Lauren laugh. "Uh ouch!" He exaggerated and got up whole Taylor took his spot.