82

-sorry for any mistakes guys...enjoy

Chapter 82

Camila's eyes went big at what she had just heard. She couldn't believe it.

"What?" She asked almost out of breath. Her tears weren't far behind either.

"Baby, take a deep breath. Come on its going to be ok-" Lauren tried calming her

"It's going to be ok? Lauren non of this is going to be ok!" She yelled pure out of anger.

Doctor Floris finally figured that this was not the time for him to be in the room so he excused himself. As he did that Lauren looked over at her wife. Not really knowing what to say. Or even if she should talk.

Lauren took the time to try and grab Camila's hand but she snatched it away quickly.

"Camz-" Lauren whispered

"Lauren did you not hear a word that damn doctor said. I can't have anymore children, we can't have kids together anymore Lauren are you listening to me!" Camila yelled as the tears streamed down her face.

"Baby I know, I heard what he said ok. But everything will be ok. And believe me when I say that I want to be mad and cry but we've got to be positive Camila."Lauren said as she held her face in her hands.

"Just hold me Lauren." Camila whispered slowly not trusting her voice knowing she'd break down.

At this point it didn't even seem possible to try and talk to Camila, she was so upset and hurt. But Lauren knew she had a reason and she didn't blame her because even though she tried not to show it. She was just as upset and heartbroken as her wife.

"I love you baby no matter what happens." Lauren said as she continued to hold Camila in her arms.

Camila sniffed "I-I love you too."Lauren raised up and kissed her forehead.

"Everything's going to be fine baby I promise, just think about when we get home and you get to see our kids faces light up when they see you. Even Caiden and Carmen."

Camila smiled through her tears and nodded. "I can't wait to see them." Lauren smiled

"I know you can't Camz. I know they miss you too. "

Lauren kept the subject up of the kids and the family. Even of sofi, Camila loved hearing about it and it cheered her up a bit. Which made Lauren happy.

Camila smiled at the thought of her kids but it soon turned init a frown.

"You ok baby?" Lauren asked as soon as she noticed how much quiet she had gotten.

"Uhh yeah.."

Lauren shook her head. "Camila don't lie to me. What wrong tell me."

Camila sniffed and covered her face with her hands. "I-i just hate that I won't be able to give you more kids in the future and it- it."

"Sh sh baby. Listen to me ok. Stop worrying about that. Because we already have four beautiful children at home Camila I don't care if we never have anymore." Lauren said

Camila cried even more and shook her head. Lauren held her hands as she hit her fist against her chest.

"What I say wrong?" Lauren said confused