53

-sorry for any mistakes.

Chapter 53

"Alright babe don't worry, I'm almost there." Lauren whispered to herself as she drove down the street close to the house.

She continuously tapped on the steering wheel trying to stay calm. But only because she knew that the kids where in the back.

A few seconds later she pulled up into the drive of their house and quickly parked the car. Lauren jumped out and helped Logan and Brooklyn out.

"Momma?" Lauren looked down at Logan.

"Yeah bud?"

"Who car is dat?" Logan asked and Lauren looked over to see and small car.

"I don't know." She said more to herself and she wondered why she hadn't seen it as soon as she pulled up.

"But don't worry about baby." Lauren said and walked up to the front door, she instantly grew upset as she heard noises and yelling coming from inside.

She opened the door without hesitation "Brooklyn take Logan upstairs and you guys go into your room ok." Lauren rushed out and watched them nod and run off upstairs.

She turned around towards the living room once she since that they where gone and went for the noise.

Lauren couldn't believe what let alone who she saw.

"Please d-don't!" Camila yelled and kicked, Lauren came out of her thoughts and prayed that she did nothing to bad to this person.

"Hey. Get away from my wife!" She yelled as she ran towards the man catching him off guard and knocked him down. She started punching him hard him his face not wanting or really sure she could stop.

"Lauren, stop please." She heard camila cry out but it was just something in her that told her not to. So she didn't.

"Don't. You. Ever. Touch. My. Wife. Ever. Again. S-stupid. Bastered!" Lauren yelled between every punch and now kick. Just anything she could do to hurt him, she did it.

"Momma." Lauren heard come from behind her and it seemed as if time froze. Because just her hearing her child's voice was the only thing to make her stop.

"I'm about to call the police now." Lauren said with no emotion as she reaches for her phone without taking her eyes off that dumbass as she called the cops making sure they hurried.

When she hung up she turned to see Logan standing there with a scared and confused look on his little innocent face. While Brooklyn climbed up by Camila to help untie her.

"Momma are you ok?" Brooklyn asked Camila softly almost as if she was afraid. Camila just grabbed on to her and held her tightly.

"Yes baby, I'm ok." She said as she sniffed and rubbed her tears away.

Camila looked over at Logan who was still standing in the same spot staring at Lauren. She looked over at Lauren who had tears forming in her eyes.

"Logan baby come here." Camila  said gently pulling him closer to her by his small arm.

"Baby are you ok?" She asked as Logan just laid his head on her.