42

Recap:

"Ok who are you and why are you here?" She asked or more like demanded at this point.

"I'm the grandmother of Brooklyn Taylor."

"And I am her father."

Camila's mouth went wide open, this could not be happening.

Chapter 42

"Excuse me?" Camila said choosing not to believe what she had just heard.

"We came here to get our Brooklyn back." The older lady said and before Camila could at anything else Lauren popped up behind her.

"Babe, what in the world is taking so long-" she stopped in mid sentence when she seen the two people still standing at the door.

"Uh hey, what's going on here?"

"Lauren um baby these are Some of Brooklyn's family members, her grandmother and her father." Camila said and looked down not wanting to tell her.

All of the emotion faded from Lauren's face Camila couldn't even tell what she was thinking. "Ok. So what are they doing here?" She said speaking to them as if they weren't standing right there.

"Babe their wanting to get her back." Camila said as she put her hand gently on Lauren's shoulder.

"What, no fucking way man!"

"Lauren.." Camila said and grabbed her hand but she dropped it.

"No. I will not do that I mean you guys left her there with her crazy ass mom, almost got her raped and caused her to get hurt but you want her back! You've lost your shit!" Lauren didn't waste anytime to let them talk and slammed the door right in there faces.

"Babe come on I think you could have handle that a bit better." Camila said after a minute of silence. Lauren let out a puff of breath and shook her head turning around to walk into the kitchen. "Please Camila give me a break, they should have known better than to show up here and expect for me to just hand her over to them." Now the last thing Camila wanted was for this to turn into a argument between them especially since things just got back to normal.

"I understand all of that Lauren but I just don't want things to change you know." Camila said with her head down.

That's the last thing Lauren even thought about happening but she figured Camila had the right to think like since most of the time shit happened like that. But she meant what she promised.

"Camila baby, I can understand why you'd be thinking like that even though I wish you didn't but remember when I promised that I wouldn't dare let anything or anyone come in between us or our family. Well I meant that and I'm not going to let this affect us in anyway, I promised baby."

Camila just smiled through her happy tears "I love you baby." She whispered as she hugged Lauren making her lean down some. "Not as much as I love you." Camila pulled back to stare in her eyes, "this will turn into a argument and you know it." Lauren just giggled and shook her head.