Family full of surprises ( Chapter 39 )

Chapter 39

Recap:

Camila was shocked at who she turned to see..

"Hello babe, I've been looking for you. I even sent you a few letters, gosh your just a hard girl to get a hold of."

"Oh my gosh.....Lainey"

"That's me baby." Lainey said with a slick smile

----

Camila had no idea what to say, because all of this time she's been doing everything to her which is crazy since she made herself seem so eggar to become friends again, and also help Camila out.

"Lainey, I-I thought that you wanted to help me not hurt me, h-how could you-" Camila asked as she had gotten out of her car to really confront Lainey to her face.

"How could I what. How could I want to get my true love back, the one that I deserved from the beginning. How could I hurt someone close to you to try and make you realize that I'm the one you should be with and have a family with not Lauren." With every word she said she stepped closer, making Camila step back.

Camila stopped when she hit her back against her car window and put her head down. She sniffed and looked up seeing things were getting blurry with all the tears on her eyes she tried her best to wipe them away. "I-I just don't understand you seemed so nice and- you even helped me with the Kenzie situation."

The other woman stared at Camila for a minute before shrugging her shoulders. "You must not remember when we were in high school, how it was for me. To see you and you lover bitch Lauren after she was with my friend Kenzie. You want to know the truth, about why me and Kenzie are not friends it's because when Lauren choose you instead of her she was ferrous. She wanted me to get back at you by hurting you but I refused because I really started to have feelings for you. But I'll tell you something else about that low life Lauren of yours that in site you didn't know-"

"And what would that be?!" Camila jumped at the sound of that voice because she knew at this point there was trouble and there was nothing she could do to stop it.

----•----•----

Once Lauren made her way down to were she had seen Camila's car go she stopped when she seen her talking to someone.

She was upset at first but then she seen Camila bagging up and how scared she looked and that was it. Lauren slowly pulled over to the side of the road which had seemed to be deserted. As she got out of her car she locked the doors and crept up behind them making sure not to be seen, just so she could hear what was really going on.

As she finally go close enough she heard Camila start talking again.

"I-I just don't understand you seemed so nice and- you even helped me with the Kenzie situation." She said and that had completely slipped Lauren's mind about you know the truth.

But hearing the next few things she started to listen more.

"You must not remember when we were in high school, how it was for me. To see you and you lover bitch Lauren after she was with my friend Kenzie.

'Bet she never said that to my face.' Lauren thought and now it was all coming back l on who this bitch was and Lauren wasn't happy.

-You want to know the truth, about why me and Kenzie are not friends it's because when Lauren choose you instead of her she was ferrous. She wanted me to get back at you by hurting you but I refused because I really started to have feelings for you. But I'll tell you something else about that low life Lauren of yours that in site you didn't know- "

"Alright that's enough." Lauren said but this time out loud and being waking towards the two.

"And what would that be?!" She shouted making Camila jump who was looking at the ground but now staring up at her.

"L-Lauren" Camila said nervously yet relived that she was there.

"Oh look who finally made it, little Lauren and by that I truly mean little." Lainey said with a laugh and Lauren glared at her, "I don't see shit funny so why don't you shut the fuck up, because don't you know I already owe you the biggest ass beating there is for messing with my son and my family."

"Oh cut the crap Lauren! You sit here and act lick the perfect wife or husband whatever the hell you are but the truth is you're not. Your no better with taking care of your son, I'm sure Camila doesn't know about everything you've done now does she?" She said with a slick smile

Camila on the other hand just stood there quietly looking at at the two in front of her afraid of what could happen if she said anything.

Lauren growled at stepped closer to the slightly taller girl. "You see I wasn't only following  my Camz but also you and I know a lot of things.

"You better not have been following me!" Lauren stepping as close as she could get and getting more upset by the use of her nickname for Camila. "Well I was and-" "you shut it." Lauren said while pointing her finger and Lainey but she only smiled.

"Hey Camz, Lauren fucked one of your best friends."

Camila gasped and that's when all hell broke loose.

🏁🏁🏁

A/N

Hey guys I know I've been out for a while now but I'm trying to start back up, even some of my older books so I know it's not as long as you'd like but I'm truly sorry and I'm working on more now.... So this was really like a filler chapter.

I just wanted to give you all something but I still hope you enjoyed it and for those of you who don't like all the drama it won't last long guys, I promise😌

But I love you all💞and I'm sorry for any mistakes

-KaylinMarie💋