73

-Sorry for any mistakes😩enjoy guys☺️

The next morning....

Camila knew that she'd wake up with a headache the next day but she didn't know her head would be like this.

Her head was literally pounding. Seeing how the day before her and her wife had went out to celebrate Normani's birthday and she is not really the best when it comes to handling drinking.

"Ugh my gosh.." Camila said as she felt the sun shine through the blinds which only made it worse.

"Oh babe does your head hurt?" Lauren asked with a pout on her lips even though she knew the answer to that already.

Camil glared at her, "no Lauren it doesn't hurt at all in just casually holding my head in pain." She said sarcastically.

"Hey Camz it's not my fault your a lightweight when it comes to drinking." Lauren shrugged and kissed her head before getting up out of bed.

"Hey! I am not a lightweight, I just don't do well with drinking." Camila explained as if it were the truth.

"Sure." Lauren said while squinting her eyes at her wife who was still laying down rubbing her head. "But I'm still going to go and get you some Tylenol and water." She said

"Awe thanks baby, your the sweetest." Camila said as she reached up and pecked Lauren's lips multiple times and held her face in place.

"Ok baby I know I'm sweet I just can't help it, I love you too much."Lauren said and went off to get the things for her wife.

Camila sighed and sat back slowly trying not to make any sudden moves for her pounding headache to start back.

She needed this headache to go away and fast because she had things to do today. Even though the kids were with Lauren's parents so she had nothing to worry about but she couldn't stay away from them to long.

"Babe, you alright?" Lauren asked as she walked back in with the bottle of pills and glass of water.

Camila looked up at her and smiled. "Yeah I'm fine. But Lo I miss my babies." Camila said as she grabbed the water and two pills out to take.

Lauren laughed and laid down across the bed with her head on Camila's lap. "Oh camz i know you do, but they're fine and they've only been gone for one night."

Lauren said as she slowly rubbed circles on Camila's soft tan thighs. She knew it relaxed Camila and that's all she wanted to do at the moment. Lauren hated to see Camila sad or upset about anything, so if she could fix it in any way, she would try.

"I know Lo, its just they're my babies and I hate being away from them for any amount of time." Camila pouted

"Ugh no don't pout, you know I can't stand to see you do that!" Lauren said playfully and kissed Camila's pout

"But your not standing your sitting..." Camila said and Lauren just looked at her and Camila burst out laughing.

"Oh man, do you get it? Because you said you can't stand it and I said but your sitting!" Camila explained and continued to laugh.

"Yes camz i get it, trust me." Lauren said and rolled her eyes.

Camila giggles a bit more than sighed when she remembered why she was upset at first.

She stopped and crossed her arms. "I still miss my babies."

Lauren looked at her and shook her head. "You know what how about we go out? I mean we have the day to ourselves and we shouldn't be spending it in the house with you pouting." Lauren said while poking Camila's lip.

Camila put her finger on her chin as if she was thinking about it. "Hmmm, I guess I'm free."

Lauren laughed and crawled over so that she was hovering over Camila's slim body.

"How did I get so lucky?" She whispered into her ear.

Camila looked into Lauren eyes not being able to look away. Like something was pulling her towards them.

"I ask myself that every day." She said and smashed her lips with her wife's.

"I'm not letting you go now that I've go you." Lauren said and being placing kisses further down taking Camila to another place.

*****

A/N

Hi!👓😄

So I hope you all enjoyed it, and the next chapter they will be going out... What will happen🤔

💭💭💭💭❤️

Luv you all so much💕

KaylinMarie💋💋✌🏼️