Family full of surprises (Chapter 31 )

A/N

You guys are in for a surprise... Hope you enjoy!

✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️

Čhäptêr 31 •••Čhäptêr 31•••Čhäptêr 31•••Čhäptêr 31

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

It felt good for Lauren to wake up next to her wife and finally know that everything between them is doing ok.

Even though they still have to talk something's out, she knows things are going to go well from this point. Or she won't let it go any other way than good.

Lauren looked down when she felt Camila start to move and she carefully scooted out of bed.

But was stopped by two small arms wrapped around her waist. "No Lauren, stay." She laughed at Camila's whining voice and moved her wife's hair out of her face and stared at her. "Babe, I'll be back I'm just going to check on the kids and see if their up yet. Ok?" Lauren whispered as she watched Camila slightly open her eyes and smile. "Fine. I love you so you know that." She said and wrapped her arms around Lauren's neck making her smile. Lauren pecked her lips. "I do, and I love you too, so much."

Lauren crawled from over Camila and walked out the room making sure to be as quite as she possibly could just in case case the kids were still asleep. She walked into Logan's room first to see him sound asleep, but she then noticed Brooklyn curled up in the middle of the floor.

She must have gotten scared and came in here from the guest room last night.

Lauren sighed and went over and kissed Logan's head gently, then she carefully bent over and picked Brooklyn's small body up off the floor and into her arms. Seeing Brooklyn go through all of this made her feel so bad that she couldn't necessary do anything to make it better. At least not right now.

She figured that since Brooklyn had been scared that Camila wouldn't mind her putting the sleeping girl in their bed with her.

When Lauren made her way in their room and pushed the door open. She laid Brooklyn softly and went over to Camila's side of the bed. "Hey camz, babe wake up." Lauren said while shaking her awake and Camila groans, "what Laur?" Camila's eyes finally opened some.

"Baby I'm just letting you know that I put Brooklyn in here with you, because she I guess got scared and this morning I found her curled up on Logan's floor."

Camila stared at Lauren for a second as if she was thinking on what to say. She sighed and sat up to stretch before running her hand through her hair. "Alright. She's fine, just leave her here." Camila said laying back down and turned her back from Lauren.

"Camila, baby come on." Lauren said putting her hand on her shoulder but Camila just shook her hand off her. "At least explain to me what I did wrong. Please." Lauren almost begged. "No just go Lauren I'm fine, she's fine. You did nothing wrong I promise." Camila said.

Lauren pouted "you promise?" Camila giggled and nodded her head, "yeah I promise baby." Lauren smiled down at her wife and kissed her lovingly before sitting up right.

"Well I'm going to get ready for the moving people to come because I know that they'll be here this morning. Then I'm going to get Logan up and if Brooklyn's up I'll make them something to eat." Lauren said while getting up, "awe babe thanks but you don't have to do all of that by yourself."

Lauren shrugged her shoulders, "it's no problem baby, now you get some rest." She kissed Camila's head before heading out of the room.

---- ---- ----