68

-It's been soooo looonnng😩

{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}

I hope you all enjoy this chapter..😋
Also sorry for any mistakes..😕

{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}

"Yeah, thanks mom. I'll be over to get them soon. Umm ok, yeah I will and tell them I love them as well. Ok I'll talk to you later."

Lauren sighed as she stretched out her arms and rolled over to face her beautiful wife, who was facing the window.

The older Latina couldn't help but smile. She once she realized that her wife was really there.

"Your really here, so i wasn't just dreaming." Lauren rasped out making Camila jump a bit as she heard her voice out of nowhere.

"Umm yeah I'm here Lauren. Why would you think it was a dream?" Camila asked while sighing and turning her attention towards Lauren.

"It's just that-" she said as she began to sit up on the bed. "you left me. And I didn't really know when I would see you again. I also didn't think you would come even if I asked you to." Lauren said as she looked Camila right in the eyes.

Camila copied her actions for a bit but then quickly shook her head and looked away.

"Of course I would come Lauren. Especially since it was important. Like I told you last night. Just because we're having some trouble with us, doesn't mean that I'm leaving you for good or done loving you." Camila said while rubbing Lauren face as tears slowly feel.

The older woman smiled. "I love you Camila. I hope you know that and I'm going to show you how much."

Camila smiled and slowly crawled up close to Lauren's face to kiss her cheek. "I know." She whispered. "Now. Let's go and get some breakfast and get things figured out."

Camila got up quickly and walked downstairs, Lauren just sat back and smiled to herself. 'Why did I ever mess things up?' She thought to herself before getting out of bed and following her wife's lead.

"So, the kids? They are with your mom?" Lauren asked as she sat down trying to make small talk and get over the awkwardness in the room.

"Yep and she told me that she would watch them while we get things figured out." Camila said as she took a bite of her breakfast.

Lauren sighed but nodded.

"That's fine."

Camila stared at her wife for a moment before shaking her head and pushing her plate away.

"You know what Lauren it's really not. I'm so tired of us always ending up like this, it's either we're arguing or somethings getting in the way, and it really pisses me off. The way you were last night. I hated seeing you like that and you shouldn't have been like that, so what are we going to do about it? Huh?! How are we going to fix us!"

Lauren looked into Camila's watery eyes for a brief second while gently putting her hands on her face as if she would break any other way.

"L-Lauren." Camila said not taking her eyes off of her's.

"I'll show you Camila." Lauren whispered as she pulled Camila towards her and crashed their lips together, molding them. They fit together so perfectly as they always have.

"Will you let me show you?" Lauren asked as she pulled away still looking at Camila who was doing the same.

"Uh um- Lauren we can't were separated right now and I think it's best if we don't."