Family full of suprises (Chapter 15)

When they finally made it to were they were taking Logan he was still up on his feet with excellent.

"Ok Logan we're here but-" Camila began to say but was cut off by a very hyper four year old.

"Yay we finally here mommy, momma we can go play?!" Logan began yelling as Lauren was unstrapping him and taking him out of the car while Camila was getting out as well.

"We sure can baby,but do you know what where going to play?" Camila asked him with a smile and he just shook his head 'no'.

"We're going to play baseball!" Camila said excitedly as she watched her sons eyes light up.

"Really!we going to play basebwall!?" He asked looking between both Camila and Lauren.

And they both laughed seeing how excited he was to hear this. "We sure are buddy, and you are going to be the star player logan." Lauren said while ruffling his hair.

"Yes! I love basebwall momma!" The little brown headed boy said still jumping with excitement.

"And we know that that's why we brought you here and you even get to play with other kids your age just like you, would you like that?" Lauren asked.

"Yes momma I would, I can finally have frwiends!"

"Ok babe, then let's go and get you dressed then you can play." Camila said while taking his hand.

Once they made it over to the field, Camila and Lauren took Logan over to the other kids and introduced himself.

Camila smiled seeing how happy all of this made her son.

"So you two must be the parents." A man around Camila's and Lauren's age said smiling at them.

"Yes we are Logan's parents." Camila said giving a small smile back. While Lauren just nodded her head.

"Well it's really nice to meet you." He said looking right at Camila, then noticing Lauren's hard stare he cleared his throat "um-I'm Greyson Andrews the new boys and girls little league baseball coach." He said shaking Camila's hand then trying to shake Lauren's who just looked at him up and down.

After a few minutes he finally figured that Lauren wasn't going to shake his hand he pulled back. "Ok well It was nice to meet you both and I'm just going to get started with this little guy. You ready Logan?!" Greyson said bending down to his hight, tickling his stomach "yes I'm ready coach!!" Logan yelled while clapping his small hands together "mommy, momma I go with grewyson now?" He asked looking up at the two.

"I'm not sure yet baby you might have to-" Camila began to say but Greyson immediately stopped her "no, no it's fine he can come with us now, we were just about to head out so why not get started. I mean if that's alright with you." He asked looking once again at only Camila. "Umm yeah, of course that's fine." Camila answered looking down feeling really awkward and uncomfortable about the whole situation which caused Lauren to speak up.

"Yeah it's actually why we came here in the first place you know for him to play and have fun, not for you to stare my wife down or anything." She said with sarcasm filled in her voice making Camila eye her up and down.

"Lauren." Camila replied and Lauren just shrugged her shoulders "I'm sorry about her-" Camila began to say, "oh no it's perfectly fine I completely understand were she's coming from, guess I just have to understand that someone as beautiful as you would be taken, now let's go get ready Logan." Greyson said with a smirk making Lauren almost growl as she watched her son and that dick walk away.

*****

"Well he was something." Camila said as the two of them took a seat on the bleachers inside of the fence.