64

^^^^
I hope you enjoy.... Sorry for any mistakes🙊

^^^^

"Mommy can we please get some toys." Logan begged as him and Brooklyn were standing in the middle of the store with Camila.

Camila sighed and looked down at the two considering whether or not she should let them have any type of toys. "Please momma? We'll be good." Brooklyn added with pleading eyes that they both wore pretty good.

"Alright." She said finally giving in. "But you guys can only have one and no more." Camila said as she followed the two who ran quickly towards the toys ales. With all the toys those kids have she never understood why they could ever want more.

"Yay! Come on mommy!" Logan yelled as he lead the way.

"Ok you two stop running before someone gets hurt. " Camila said as she was looking down at her phone seeing that Lauren was calling and she had the twins so she knew it could be important.

"Yes, Lauren is everything ok?" Camila immediately said as she answered the phone. She then heard laughter and it got quiet.

"Babe of course everything is fine. Why? Don't you trust me?" Camila silently rolled her eyes. "Of course I trust you, it's just you have my babies and your alone with them. Which we've never tried before so I was kinda worried." She admitted calmly.

Yet they were talking over the phone Camila could still tell that Lauren was smiling. "Well no need to worry baby, your woman's got this all under control. Trust me."

"I can't help but worry it's my mothers intuition to worry about them and how your really handling it." Camila said as she watched her kids go through toy through you not sure what to choose.

"I understand camz. So what are you guys doing now?"

"Well Ive finished up everything I had to do so I decided to let Brooklyn and Logan pick them out a toy before we leave to head back home." She said quickly already knowing what Lauren was going to say to that.

"Oh really now Camila. And I'm the easy going one. The one that can never say no."

"Ugh whatever Lo. This happened to be my first time telling them that they can get a toy. They get over on you all the time."

"Yeah it's true, that's why I'm typically known as the favorite." Camila shook her head as she watched the kids and talk and decided on their toys.

"Well Lo I think they've decided so I'll call you when we're almost home."

"Ok baby. I love you."

"I love you too." Camila said and then hung up and turns around only to fall flat on her butt.

"Oh I'm so sorry I didn't see you." Camila's whole body turned still as she heard that voice and she was even afraid to look up.

"Camila?"

"P-please leave me alone." She said as she shook her head and made her way over to her kids.

"Momma what's wrong?" Brooklyn asked looking up at the young Latina who had tears in her eyes and could barely form any sentence.

"Nothing's wrong baby it's just time to go. Logan did you find something?"

"No mommy. We can't leave yet." Camila sighed and wiped her face. "I'm sorry Logan but it's time to go well stop at another store on the way home I promise." She said while taking a hold of his hand as well as Brooklyn's and began walking away.