71

-Cute little Caiden and Carmen ^^

-Enjoy guys😋 sorry for any mistakes...

----

*Enjoy you guys😺also sorry for any mistakes..*

Chapter 71

"Oh, my babies are upset huh?" Camila said as she sat down in the rocking chair early in the morning.

All that Camila knew was that she was woken up from a great sleep by some loud screaming and crying. Due to of course Caiden and Carmen.

"Ugh I told Lauren not to feed you guys again. But did she listen to me? No. Well she never really does though." Camila laughed a little as she saw how their faces turned up with her talking to herself.

Camila started to rub their stomachs in small circles repeatedly.

"Mommy?" A small voice said scaring Camila making her turn her head quickly.

"Oh, yes baby?" Camila said as she saw Logan standing at the door with his cute little bear onesie on. Making her become worried on what was wrong.

"Can you make those things be quite? I can't sleep

"Can you make those things be quite? I can't sleep." He said in a low voice while rubbing his small tired eyes. And he pouted his lower lip.

Camila laughed and her worries went away after hearing what he had asked her.

"Baby I'm sorry they woke you up, but it's not as easy as it sounds to make them be quite."

"Uh huh, just say be quite stop crying." He pointed his little finger at the two babies who were now babbling God knows what.

"See mommy it works." Camila smiled and kissed his forehead.

"Yeah baby your right it does." She said even though she knows they had stopped crying a bit ago. But she was not going to tell him that.

"Well sense your awake now want to stay up and watch a movie with mommy?" Camila asked.

"Oh yes mommy!" The small boy shouted

"Shhh baby." Camila said hoping he wouldn't waking the twins back up.

"I sorry mommy. I just excited." He said with big eyes.

She smiled and made sure to turn on the baby monitor.

"Come on babe lets go and watch us a movie huh?" She said as she checked on Carmen and Caiden once more before grabbing her sons hand and closing the door half way.

"What we watch mommy?" Logan asked as they sat down on the couch.

"Whatever you want to Logan." Camila said making him jump with excitement and bounce happily over to the tv.