85 { Last Chapter}

-sorry for any mistakes guys..enjoy 😭😭 this is the very last chapter...I hope you love it❤️

Chapter 85

Lauren's been back home for a couple of weeks now and she's doing the best that anyone could do in a situation like this.

It's notice she's completely given up. Lauren knows she has her family beside her, and she loves them. She just grew closer to who she claimed to be her daughter and it broke her heart.

Now Camila. She's doing whatever she can to help Lauren with whatever she needs. It gets stressful but that's her wife and she loves her.

So right now as Camila is feeding the twins and Lauren is sitting in the living room with Logan.

"I really wish you wouldn't hit your brother Carmen." Camila said as she watched them play for a bit.

"Ok so now you two need a bath." Camila sighed and went to start their bath water.

"Come on just stay in there is plenty in things to play with in here."

Camila watched as her babies splashed each other while she tried to wash them up.

After she was finally done Camila for them out and dried them off. Now they were getting fussy which meant they were hungry.

"Mommy?" Camila looked up at Logan.

"Yes baby?"

"Can I feed one?" Camila laughed and nodded

"Sure come here." She put the twins in their cribs and have Logan one bottle to give to Carmen since she was the easiest to deal with.

"Look mommy I do it!"

"Yes you are. Now come one they'll be sleep any minute."

Logan nodded and ran out of the room happily.

"Momma I fed the baby!" Camila heard him say.

"Did you really?"

"Yes all by myself. Mommy didn't help me." Lauren laughed and pick up her son.

"That's good bud, that's means your a big boy."

Lauren looked up any Camila and smiled. "Want to watch a movie?"

Camila nodded as she slowly say down with Logan in the middle.

"Oh wait." She said as she turned the baby monitor on and sat back down. "There."

"So what movie are we watching?"

"Ooh finding dory!" The small boy said excitedly.

"Logan we watch that all the time." Lauren said

"Pleases momma.." He pouted and she couldn't resist.

"Ugh fine but only because I love dory." Camila laughed and rubbed her shoulder.

"Sure it is."

Half way through the movie Logan was already passed out with his head on Camila and his feet on Lauren.

"Why do I always get the feet?" Lauren asked making Camila laugh.