51

A/N so I'm felling I but better guys and I just wanted to give you something. By the way I really do appreciate you all for being so understanding and all the nice comments, they made me fell tons better. Well I hope you all like it🤓🤗 also sorry for any mistakes...

Ps.Not my best chapter by the way.

Chapter 51:

Lauren walked through the aisles with both Logan and Brooklyn in the buggy.

"Ok guys, so we needed to get your mom some things first then we can go for some ice cream. Because we all know that mommy is not going to want to share her's." Lauren said as she continued to push the cart around the store.

"Yay we get ice cream!" Logan and Brooklyn said.

"Momma?" Logan said after et a few seconds past.

"Yes bud?"

"Why mommy never want to share no more?" He asked with a pout on his lips.

"Awe Logan mommy just going through some...stuff right now, but she'll get better."

Both Brooklyn and Logan just quietly looked at each other and shrugged. But Lauren tried her best to explain this situation to them without really telling them everything until both her and Camila agreed to.

After picking up a couple things of pickles and a few tubs of ice cream she made sure to grab a couple of extra things just in case Camila decided she wanted something else.

"Alright guys let's check out and then ice cream we go." Lauren spoke before going to find an empty cash registers.

"Yes!" Both kids shouted at the same time

----

"So Brook baby what flavor ice cream would you like?"

Lauren asked as they had finally made it into the ice cream shop.

"Why can't we just eat some of the ice cream you bought at the store for momma?" Brooklyn asked and Lauren just sighed.

"Well sweetie, momma likes all her ice cream to herself right now. So what would you like?"

She carefully explained again.

"Umm strawberry." She said with a smile

"Alright, strawberry it is. Now Logan what about you?" 

Lauren asked as she looked down at her son who had a huge grin on his face.

"Chocwolate momma! I love chocwolate ice cream it's my favorite!" Lauren smiled at ho w excited he was about ice cream.

"Alright can I have one strawberry, one chocolate and one vanilla please." Lauren spoke to the cashier.

The cashier nodded before going to the back.

In no time they had their ice cream and Lauren paid while the kids ran off and found a table for them to sit at.

"Hey Brooklyn, did you know dat 2+2 is 4. Logan said with a knowing voice.

Brooklyn smiled and nodded. "Yeah Logan I did know that but how'd you know that?"

Lauren watched his eyes get big at the question.

"I learned it at school! I learn I wot of stuffs der!"

Lauren just smiled as the two continued to have their conversation about whatever when her phone rung.

She looked at the screen only to see Camila's name and face pop up on the screen. She immediately picked up.

"Hey babe everything alright?" Lauren asked straight away.

"Where are you?" Camila asked in a small shaky voice.

"Umm I'm at the ice cream shop with the kids, why what's the matter, what's going on?"

Lauren knew just by the way she was talking that something was up and she had to find out.

"Oh nothing b-baby I just really miss y-you." Hearing that was enough for Lauren to know she needed to get home, and that second.

"Baby. Don't worry ok what ever is going on I'm on my way right now. Ok just please be careful." Lauren whispered back through the phone.

"Alright baby h-have fun and tell the kids I said hey and I love-"

Right before she could say anything the line went dead.

"Ok guys come on we need to go home and check on mommy."  Lauren said to Logan and Brooklyn while grabbing their hands and rushing them to the car.

Lauren put the two in the car castle but carefully. She didn't want to scare them so when she got in she made sure to buckle her seat belt and looked back to make sure they were strapped in.

As she drove she couldn't help but think of all of the things that fails be around right now. But she knew that she needed to stay positive and her thinking theses things wouldn't make anything better at all.

She drove while tapping her fingers on the steering wheel trying to stay calm. She swore she'd never let anyone hurt her wife again in anyway and if she was somehow being hurt Lauren wouldn't be able to live with herself.

----

- let me know what you all think please...

Luv you all💕

KaylinMarie💋✌🏻