70

-Hope you all enjoy😋 also, Sorry for any mistakes..

Chapter 70

"Mommy. Logan and I missed you so much." Brooklyn said as Lauren sat down beside the two.

"Awe I know baby and mommy missed you both too. I'm sorry I haven't seen you guys."

"It's ok. Mommy."

"Yeah momma. It ok because I knew we were going to see you again!" Logan said happily.

Lauren smiled and gently picked each of the twins up. "Well I'm glad you did."

"I missed you guys as well." She spoke in a baby voice as she looked down at them and played with their small fingers.

"We stay here now momma?" Lauren looked up as she heard Brooklyn talking to Camila but she did let hear Camila say a word.

"Umm.." Camila said as she tried to avoid the question bit as she was looking around saw Lauren staring at her. 

"Yeah baby. We're going to stay here." Camila said as she rubbed Brooklyn's hair out of her face. She couldn't stand to hurt these kids any more than they already were. And if she had to suck it up and just be in the same house as her wife then she would do that.

Lauren immediately stopped with the twins and looked over to Camila. "You, you will?"

Camila nodded and smiled. "Yes we are. Besides the kids miss you, and I feel like you need to spend more time with them and also the twins. They don't see you a lot."

Lauren couldn't control her smile on her face. After all she had just done and Camila was still Willing to forgive her and move on with their relationship for the sake of their kids.

"And I know it's mostly my fault you don't get to see them but I-"

"No. Camila stop. Ok? It's not your fault, it's my own. If I wouldn't have messed up then you wouldn't have had to do what you did. So it's fine."

Camila smiled a bit and looked over at her two adorable kids who whet now cuddled up on the smaller couch with each other.

"I love you Camila, and I'm so glad that you forgive me."

"I love you too Lauren. And hey if we can make it through all the things that we have, then we can definitely make it through this."

Lauren smiled bright and quickly brought Camila's lips to hers. Passionately they kissed yet roughly.

"Ugh camz that is way over due, babe."

" I know baby I miss it to honestly." Camila said while picking up Carmen and holding her tight.

"Camila." Lauren said as she picked up Caiden and held him calming him down.

"Yeah Lo?"

"Never leave me again. I know I might make some stupid mistakes, but promise me please, never leave."

Camila stopped what she was doing and slowly raised up to kiss Lauren's lips.

"Baby, we are human, and I love you no matter what you do I love you. So of course I promise baby."

----

-Two weeks later... Mother's Day morning.-

•🌹🌹🌹•

"Momma we not supposed to wake mommy up." Logan whined as he tried to help Lauren make some breakfast and surprise Camila for Mother's Day.

"Right bud, so you go and get Brooklyn and you guys go and make mommy the best gifts you can! She'll love them."