Family full of surprises ( Chapter 32 )

Recap:

When she realized he wasn't waking up she picked his small body up and ran downstairs with him. "Camila, Camila we need to go he won't wake up!" Lauren kept yelling.

Camila dropped her cereal and rushed over to Lauren who was still crying. "What!?" "We have to go to the hospital, I don't know ok!"

They all rushed to the car and Camila was crying her eyes out now while Lauren was on the passenger side holding Logan. "I'm sorry, so sorry." Lauren kept repeating.

Brooklyn just sat quietly in the back scared to say anything not wanting to make them anymore upset.

"Baby this isn't your fault." Camila said through her own tears but Lauren didn't say anything she just stared at her limp son's body.

'What could have went wrong? Please let my baby be ok.' Camila thought as she continued to drive.

----- --- -----

Chapter 32

☁️☁️☁️ ☁️☁️☁️

Once Camila had finally pulled into the emergency part of the hospital she took the keys out and Lauren was already rushing inside while Camila grabbed Brooklyn.

"Come on Brooklyn." Camila said and just picked the small girl up and ran inside the building following right behind Lauren. "Help, help someone please, my son isn't breathing!" Lauren yelled out to anybody who was around and Camila's tears started all over again hearing those words.

People started rushing over to them and they waisted no time to take Logan's limp body on a gurney and roll him to the back. "I'm sorry ma'am but you guys can't come back here, it's off limits." One of the doctors said out in a rush and just like that they took him away.

One of the nurses came by and asked the both of for their son's name, and then told them they had to feel out some papers. Seeing how upset Lauren was Camila grabbed the clip board and began filling the papers out as best as she could. It was so hard for her to concentrate but she still got it done.

It was extremely quiet, except for of course the crying and sniffing. Lauren just stood there at the door with her head down shaking from all the crying she was doing. Now she knew she had to be strong for her family but this was just to much for her to handle.

She looked up when she felt a hand come together with hers and another hand on her shoulder.

"Baby, we should go have a seat ok." Camila said while tugging on Lauren's hand walking her over to the chairs.

Camila sat with her head on Lauren shoulder and Lauren sighed and put her head on Camila's.

Brooklyn sat on the other side of Lauren, with her hands in her lap while she was looking down. "Will Logan be ok?" She asked quietly playing with her fingers.

"Hopefully." Camila simply said and Brooklyn nodded, Camila felt Lauren's hand get tighter around her's and she looked at her waiting for her to speak.

"I-if only I hadn't been so stupid!" Lauren said getting angry and Camila began to shake her head rapidly.

"No, no Lauren. This not your fault so stop thinking that way." She tried to reason but Lauren closed her eyes and shook her head. "Don't. Just don't." She said and snatched her hand away from Camila's grip.

"All he wanted was for me to pay more attention to him, but I couldn't do that and now look were he is." Lauren explained with more anger in her voice and she covered her face.