Family full of suprises ( Chapter 20 )

Recap:

There was no way she was going to let Kenzie ruin her beautiful family or anyone for that matter, but they just needed a little space for now.

Camila was stopped from watching the sight by the ring of the door bell. "Who else could this be?" Camila said to herself as she went back inside to answer the door, "isn't this a surprise?" Camila said looking at...

✖️☁️✖️

"Greyson, why in the world are you here?" Camila asked looking up at the tall figure that was still standing in front of her carrying a box.

"Well hello to you too." He said with a laugh which caused Camila to look down in embarrassment, "I'm just here because I remembered that it was Logan's birthday, and also because I know that's the reason no kids are at baseball today." Camila just shook her head and gave him a smile back. "Well, can I come in, or?" Greyson asked and Camila shook her head quickly "oh yeah, right come on in." She said and moved out the of they way so that he could get through the door with the box he was carrying.

"Everyone's in the backyard so-" Camila began to say but was cut off by the door again and she sighed "excuse me a second." She said as she turned quickly and walked back to the door but she stopped when she heard familiar voices yelling for her to open the door.

"Knock, knock come on mila, Lo open the door!" And she knew that was normani's voice.

"Yeah come on, don't be having sex while my baby's birthday party is going on! There are kids here!" Dinah Jane of course said. Camila quickly opened the door to stop from any further talking or yelling, things that might be said in front Greyson who was still standing there in the same spot that Camila had left him in.

Once the door was opened all three of the loud mouth women pushed their way inside.

"It's about time mila damn." Dinah said and Camila rolled her eyes "you guys do realize that I was right here about to answer the door, until you started yelling." "Yeah right. Were is Lauren because we know that's who had you distracted." Normani said with a laugh. Camila just sighed waiting for their laughter to stop, she knew that they didn't know what was going on between Lauren and her but she still didn't feel like herself. "Ignore them mila, their just crazy." Ally said while hugging the taller girl.

"Umm Camila if this isn't a good time I could just come back." As Greyson said this all of the women's heads turned his way except Camila who had kept her eyes on her friends.

"Umm no it's ok, I'll show you to the backyard." Camila said and then she turned around and made her way to the back with Greyson following her. "Come on girls I'm sure Logan would love to see you." Camila added before walking all the way to the backyard.

"Logan babe you have some people here to see you!" Camila yelled out to Logan who was sitting down with Lauren and his friends.

Logan came running as fast as his little feet could manage. "who mommy?! Tell me mommy!" He was bouncing with excitement and Camila couldn't help but smile. "Ok baby calm down." Camila said rubbing Logan's head "there right here."

"Hey little buddy." Greyson said coming out from around the corner so that Logan could see him. "Coach Greyson, you're here!" Logan said happily while hugging him, "but wait, why you here?" Logan said looking confused. "I just came to tell you happy birthday and to give you your present." "Oh well thank you." Logan said with a toothless smile. "You're absolutely welcome." Greyson said and stood up back to his regular height.

"Hey we came to see you too." Dinah said with a pout. "Yeah did you already forget about us, have we been replaced." Ally asked.

"Aunties!" Logan yelled as he ran over to the three woman and hugged each of them. "It's about time you got here, I was tiwered of waiting." The little boy sasses.