79

-sorry for any mistakes guys..enjoy🍋

Chapter 79

Lauren really hated these days when she had to stay late at work. Especially which her just recently getting back to work she misses her family a lot. But this is just something that she has to do.

She yawned as it was finally about time for her to get off. And good thing because she had drunk her last cup of coffee and didn't know how long she could even hold on for . She had just pulled an all nighter and was ready to sleep.

"Ugh I just need my bed." She said to herself as she walked around to her car and got ready for the long drive home.

Meanwhile, Lauren set on the drive back home Camila sat at home waiting on her wife to come home.

After her small talk with Logan she had fed the kids and set them up in the play room so that they could play quietly and put the twins down for a nap since they had worn themselves out.

Camila sighed and just let her thoughts take over her mind and decided to call some people that she hasn't heard from in a while.

"Hello?"

"Hi mani." She said normani was shocked to hear her friends voice. She hasn't talking to her in so long, she was actually kinda upset.

"Camila! Where the hell you been girl!"

Camila laughed and shook her head."Nowhere, I've just had a lot on my mind."

"Mmmhmm a lot on your mind or a lot in your-"

"Mani!" Camila yelled embarrassed that she would even think like that.

"What?"

"Nothing. But anyway I just needed someone to talk to and-"

"Oh hold on Dinah and ally just walked in I'm going to put you on speaker." Camila rolled her eyes at her friend but waited.

"Mila babe!" Dinah yelled "where my babies at!"

"Hi Camila!"

"Hey Dinah, hey ally. How are you guys?" Camila said as she laughed and ignored Dinah's comment.

"Great what's up with you hot mamma and how my babies?" Dinah asked

"That's actually what I called about, now I want you guys to listen fist."

"What we always listen." Normani said

"Whatever, look do you guys remember what happened with Austin and Greyson and Kenzie?" Camila asked slowly

"Yeah of course why?" Ally asked

"Yeah those bitches took my nephew!" Dinah said angrily.

"Dinah let her finish."

"Shut up mani!"

"Anyway, Lauren told me the other day that they were getting out of jail. And you know Kenzie is Brooklyn's mom and all of that. I'm just scared."

"What!" They all said

"Yep" Camila sighed "and now my son in having more nightmares about things."

"Awe poor Logan." Ally said

"Yeah my baby." Normani said in a baby voice

"We all know that's my baby. Tell him I miss him." Dinah said loudly

"Will do Dinah."

"So wait all of them are getting out?" Normani asked

"No mani, she just wanted to say that for no reason." Dinah said sarcastically

"Why don't you chock on a dick Dinah."

"Hey now!" Ally yelled

Camila was glad she called them because they just turned her whole mood.

"Yeah well except for Austin. We don't know about him yet." She shrugged

"Ugh what do people think!" Dinah said

"Yeah people are so dumb." Normani added

Camila was about to say something when she heard the sound of keys at the door so she knew that it had to be Lauren coming home.

"Well guys thanks for the talk but Lauren's home so I'll talk to you all later."

"Ok later!"

Camila quickly hung up the phone and waited for Lauren to walk in.

"Hey babe." Lauren smiled as she saw Camila sitting on the couch

"Hi."

Lauren looked at her funny and sighed.

"Alright what's the problem." She said as she took a seat right next to Camila.

"We need to talk Lauren."

"About what exactly?" Lauren asked and pulled Camila's feet onto her lap.

"Well fist why are you home so late?" Camila asked and watched as Lauren rubbed her feet.

"Babe, I told you yesterday that I would have to pull a double and you said 'ok baby it fine with me.' Lauren said trying to do Camila's voice.

"Ok on a more serious note, I really wish you would have been here earlier because our son was sleeping in the laundry basket in the laundry room because he's having nightmares again."

Lauren's face froze up. "Nightmares?"

"Yes Lauren remember about the bad man that he says is going to get him."

"Why didn't he just go into our room with you?"

Camila shrugged. "I asked he said he didn't want the man to get me."

Lauren just sat there quietly thinking.

"Lauren I really don't want the repeat of last time. We need to do something."

"Well what do you want me to do Camz? You name I'll do it."

Camila looked down and back up."honestly I don't know. I just want us to be happy."

"And we will be." Lauren said as she brung her lips down to meet her wife's.

"Now how about we go and have a nice bath and then watch us a family movie with the kids."

Lauren smiled as she continued to rub Camila feet.

"I would love that." She mumbled and grabbed onto Lauren's neck as Lauren lifted her up off the couch and up the stairs into their room.

^^^^

A/N

Hi guys!

So I hope you all enjoyed this chapter...☺️ If not just let me know your thoughts on it💭💭

Luv you all💕

KaylinMarie💋💋✌🏼️