48

Chapter 48

"Twins, were having twins Lauren."

Lauren shook her head and sighed while Camila stood up and began to fix her clothes.

"So would you guys like any pictures?" Dr. Tillman asked breaking the silence.

"Of course we would." Lauren answered immediately with a small smile and the doctor nodded and went to get the pictures.

After they got their pictures, and prenatal pills things were pretty quiet as the two walked out to the car. Camila just looked forward as she sat in the passenger seat thinking everything over.

"Look Camila baby I know your probably thinking about things right now but just know that theses kids are a blessing. And you should know that I'm very well happy to be having them with you."

Camil was so great full for Lauren but it seems like right now there was nothing for her to say so all she did was give her a small smile and grabbed her hand.

"This will be great for us camz."

"Lauren I love and appreciate you so much for this, but how will this be good for us?"

"Camila come on-"

Camila just shook her head. "No Lauren you don't seem to understand. We have two kids to take care of already but now we'll have four. Not three but four. Don't you think that that's a bit much right now?"

"Ok Camila I do understand. But what I believe you don't understand is that there's nothing we can do about it. So why even complain, I mean ok we'll have four kids so what, we've been doing good with two we have already."

Camila just sighed and put her head on the side of the window and waited until they made it home.

**

"Mommy, I had a great day at school!" Camila heard as she felt a tiny body jump right beside her making her sit up instantly.

"Oh baby that's great." She said as she kissed his head.

She clicked her phone and looked at the time seeing that it was already after 4:00 pm.

"Logan bud, I told you you have to be careful." Lauren said coming out of nowhere into the room.

"I sorry momma."

"No your ok Logan, he's alright laur." Before Lauren could say anything else Brooklyn walked in right beside her.

"Oh hi there Brooklyn, how are you feeling?" Camila asked the small girl as she held her arms out for a hug.

"I'm ok." She said quietly while getting out of her arms.

"Well how was school?" Camila asked and Brooklyn just shrugged.

Camila glanced up at Lauren before Looking back at the small girl.

"Lauren, I need to talk to you for a minute." Camila said as she stood up and put Logan on the ground.