Family full of suprises ( chapter 10 )

Chapter 10

As soon as lauren got home she rushed into the door only to see Camila pacing in floor whispering to herself and crying. She must have heard the sound of the door shutting because she jumped and quickly ran into Lauren's arms.

Camila was crying so hard she was shaking in the older women's arms and all Lauren wanted to do was make it better but she also wanted to know what happened to her son.. Logan.

" I'm.. So.. Sorry.. It's all.. My fault... I was down here and.." Camila had tried to tell Lauren but was too chocked up to say.

"Shhh shhh baby it's alright it's not your fault I promise you..ok just, calm down and tell me what happened, what's going on please." Lauren said looking down at Camila just holding her the best that she could.

Camila nodded and sniffed "well i had just put him in bed, and I was down here cleaning I should have been up there to check on him, but I didn't and now he's gone because of me baby I even heard him call my name, he yelled for me and I wasn't there for him!-" Camila just started hitting on Lauren's chest while she just held her up even though she wanted so badly to brake down herself but she couldn't.

Because Lauren felt like she had to be strong for Camila and for herself but also even stronger for logan who was out there with who knows who and most likely scared out of his mind, she had to be strong.

"Alright baby we just have to be strong ok we're going to find him, ok? Now we need to call the police and-" Lauren began to say but was cut off by Camila.

"I actually already did they were supposed to been here by now, I thought you were them trying to get in a while ago. Why's it taking them so long Lo?" Camila asked with her arms still wrapped around Lauren's waist.

Lauren didn't know the answer to that question but she would like to know herself because this was very serious. "I don't know babe, I don't."

🌸🌸🌸

"No I told you for the last time I wasn't there when he taken, now in stead of wasting your time asking me theses dumb ass questions why don't you go out there and do your job and find my son, or I'll find someone else who will!!" Lauren yelled at the cop who had repeatedly asked her the same question over and over and she was sick of it.

Camila on the other hand was having a mental breakdown.

"Mrs. Cabello Jauregui please, I need to know if you have any idea who would have a reason to do something like this to you?" Camila just shook her head and looked down.

"No, no I told you no! I just want my wife, please get my wife!" Camila yelled with huge tears streaming down her face

🔅

"Look I told you I don't know anything, just go and find my son before I do." Lauren said pointing her finger at the cop.

"Lauren! It was scary that cop wouldn't leave me alone about who would take logan! But I just don't know and I told them I wanted you!" Camila said as soon as she seen Lauren walk back into the room.

"It's ok babe I know we'll figure this all out but we should probably call the girls over and let them know." Lauren said taking out her phone and Camila started to yawn.

Lauren smiled a little " go ahead and rest babe I'm right here in not going anywhere i promise, plus you need some rest." Lauren said while kissing the top of Camila's head as they laid on the couch and she called the girls over.

🔅

The girls didn't take long to get over to the house Lauren guessed they could tell by the sound of her voice that it was serious.

Since Camila was already asleep when the girls got there they made sure to be quite.

"So what's going on Lauren, you sounded pretty serious over the phone?" Ally asked

Lauren put her hands in her head and she just couldn't hold it in anymore, no matter how hard she tried. " shh laur just tell us what's going on." Normani said while rubbing her back. And all the other women nodded in agreement.

"He's gone guys, my baby's gone!" Lauren said and all her emotions just started to come out.

All of them had the same confused face. " what do you mean he's gone as in logan?" Dinah asked. Lauren just nodded and looked down.

"No what do you mean he's gone, who do I need to get!" Dinah said with a serious face.

"Dinah in sure the police are handling it, right?" Ally asked looking at Lauren.

"Not nearly as much as you'd expect them to."

"Aww Laur," Normani said they all started to cry.

Just then Lauren heard a beeping sound and she knew it wasn't hers.

"Did you guys hear that?" Lauren asked

The girls nodded, "yeah it was mila's phone" ally said pointing over to the sleeping younger women sleeping on the other couch.

Lauren picked up her wife's phone and unlocked it and read the text from the same unknown number and her face grew red.

Text

Unknown- all I wanted was to be with you and my son but you just couldn't do it so I got one wish, and I won't be the only one to. -uk

🌸🌸🌸

A/N

So how was it, let me know. It was very hard for me to write this chapter for some reason.

Anyway what so you think unknown meant by not being the only one to get a wish? Any ideas?