65

*So because it's Valentine's Day❤️💕 and I'm lonely... 😩 here you go, hope you all enjoy!*

-sorry for any mistakes..

^^^

Camila still had no idea what she had did wrong. She stayed up in the room all night, thinking that maybe Lauren would come up and talk to her about things but she didn't.

So Camila finally just gave up. Until she heard the sound of crying which woke her right back up after she had just dozed off. She sighed and looked at the small clock on the nightstand to see that it was just about 2:30 in the morning.

Camila stood up and stretched before quickly making her way to the twins room. She yawned and covered her face as she turned on the bright light in their room.

"Sh..sh.. Just go to sleep. Come on." Camila shook her head as she watched Lauren attempt to put the kids to sleep.

"Lauren you know they might actually want food." Lauren turned to look at her wife before looking back down at her kids and shrugged. Camila didn't say anything more instead she just walked past Lauren and picked Caiden up and grabbed an empty bottle and began to walk downstairs.

"Where are you going?" Lauren asked as
She carefully picked up Carmen and grabbed her empty bottle and followed her downstairs.

"To feed them of course. And they might also need changing, think you could do that?" Camila asked and Lauren just stared at her.

"Are you implying that I don't know how to take care of my children?" Lauren had a strong look on her face and Camila just didn't like it.

"No. I was only asking." Camila simply replied.

"Well don't." Lauren said getting upset and Camila looked down at Caiden as she had finished fixing his bottle and warmed it up.

"Here you go baby." She said and sniffed back her tears that she tried her best to hold in.

"Oh come on Camila is why are you crying now?"

Camila didn't say anything she just simply focused on her son. "Here." Camila said as
She gave Lauren a now full bottle for Carmen.

"Seriously now your ignoring me! I didn't even do anything!" Lauren began to shout.

"Ok first stop shouting because if you've forgotten we do have children that are trying to sleep upstairs and babies in our arms."

"What is your problem huh? I mean I should be the one acting this way towards you since are the one who was stupid enough to put my kids life at risk! I'm just so tired of you and-"

Camila had had enough of Lauren for one night and she just couldn't take her anymore.

"You know what Lauren, I've already apologized for that and what happened. And there's only so many times that I'm just going to sit here and listen to you down me because of one simple mistake! So you know what if you really just are 'so tired of me' like you say you are then why are we even together."

Camila said with tears rushing down her face and Lauren just say there in shock. It was dead silent for a moment until Camila broke it.

"Y-you know what Lauren. I-I think we need a break."

"What! No!" Lauren shouted

Camila just shook her head and sighed "Our marriage is just. It takes two to make a marriage work. And right now I feel that I'm the only one trying."

"You can't make this type of decisions on your own." Lauren said sternly

"Lauren. Please not right now." Camila said not wanting to discuss it that very moment.

"Then when. Because I'm sure as hell not leaving."

Camila looked away and nodded. "Fine I'll leave." Camila said as she picked up a now sleeping Caiden and tried to take Carmen from Lauren's arms but she snatched away.

"I got her." Camila just looked away and slowly walked upstairs to put him into his crib. Hoping that he'll stay sleep, and so will Carmen.

"You know I don't see why you want to do this." Lauren said after she had put Carmen into her crib.

"Really Lauren. Im sure that you don't but you'll see it's what's best."

"For who!" Lauren exclaimed after they left the twins room and started for theirs.

"For our marriage Lauren. If we're going to even attempt to make things work. I feel we need to do this." Camila said and Lauren just stared at her. "And it doesn't have to be a long break Lauren just enough for us to have some space, and time to think."

"Fine. But what about the kids? What are we going to tell them?" Lauren asked

Camila sighed and looked up at her as she laid down. "I guess we'll see in the morning."

"You know that I love you right?" Camila heard Lauren whisper into her ear as a few minutes had went by.

Camila laughed a bit and smiled. "Yeah I know."

"And I love you too." She whispered back as she slowly fell back asleep.

^^^^^

A/N

Hello so I'm hoping you enjoyed this update.. Be aware there is more to come... ☺️

Camren will just be taking a small break😕 but what will happen between that break and the time they get back together🤔 who knows?

Well like always I luv you all💕

KaylinMarie 💋💋✌🏼️