Family full of surprises ( Chapter 27 )

Recap:

"Alright I'll meet you there. Bye" "ok. Bye." Camila said and hung up before thinking what she could possibly want.

------

Camila sat on the nearest park bench waiting on Lainey to show. She was for some reason nervous about whatever it was that she wanted to meet up and talk about. Maybe it was the fact that from what Camila could remember Lainey was Kenzie's friend in high school as well and Camila never got along with Kenzie of course, and it just worried her.

Now her and Lainey did become sorta like friends but she still didn't know what to really expect from her.

"Hey you made it." Camila looked up and saw no one other than Lainey Sails herself. "Yeah I did even made it before you did." Camila said with a small laugh before standing to greet her old friend.

"Yeah sorry about that it was-" Camila just shook her head dismissing the conversation. "Hey no need to explain its all good." Lainey just smiled and nodded, "so I'm sure you want to know why I asked to meet up with you." Camila smiled nervously "yeah I kinda do."

"Well as you may know Kenzie and I used to be friends." Camila looked at the other woman with a raised eyebrow. "Used to be?" Lainey just nodded her head "yeah you see things kinda went south when I found out some things and she got mad we stopped talking." Hearing this made Camila won't to know more of what happened. "So if you don't mind me asking why'd she get so mad?" Lainey sighed and looked down for a minute, "look Camila your my friend ok, and I'd never do anything to hurt you." Camila shook her head hesitantly for her to continue.

"The last time I talked to her she was pregnant and I asked her who the father was. Now of course you know that her and Lauren dated some during high school, and she said that she wasn't sure who it was but Lauren would have to do." Camila eyes nearly popped out as she took all of the information in but she continued to listen. "So I got mad at her because i knew that you guys had started dating and I didn't want her to ruin anything you two had, but then she moved away and then I moved and didn't get to keep in contact with you until now. " Camila's eyes began to water.

"Thank you so much for telling me this, I'm glad you did. But still who'd figure out my number?" Camila asked while wiping her eyes.

"Your mom, I ran into her at the market one day and we talked and she told me that I should get in touch with, you know so we could hand out and stuff." Camila nodded "ok that's cool but what should I do about this Lainey?" She asked getting more upset as she thought about it and looked into her eyes.

"Well first thing is you need to tell Lauren about this, and I say you two go down together and have a talk with Kenzie about it." Camila nodded and then gave a small smile, "yeah you're right."

It was silent for a little until Lainey broke it. "So, umm Camila how's life treating you? You know other than all of this other mess that you just found out about." Camila giggled "well other than this stuff it's been going pretty good. I mean as you probably know already I'm married to Lauren now, we've actually been married for a while." Camila began to explain while tucking a piece of her hair behind her ear and Lainey smiled and nodded "I was aware of that." Camila then continued on, "ok and we also have a four year old son." Camila looked over at Lainey to see her expression, but she was surprised to see she was calm.

"Yeah I actually already knew that as well, now don't think I'm creepy or anything it's just Kenzie used to talk about your family all the time." She explained and Camila shook her head slowly, "alright but what's been going on with you and your life lately?" Camila asked.

Lainey shrugged "oh nothing really special, but I did just move here in my own house."

"That's great Lainey, I'm really happy to talk to you again." Camila said with a smile "yeah me too."

"Well I need to be getting home now and tell Lauren about all of this." Camila said while standing up from the bench and Lainey nodded dismissing it. "I completely agree with you Camila this is important, but maybe we could all hang out sometime and I could meet your son." Lainey suggested "yeah absolutely Lainey, and thanks for telling me this I really needed to know." Camila said and hugged her, "no problem Camila I would have wanted to know too." Lainey said and hugged the other woman back.

They both pulled back and said their goodbyes again, and Camila made her way back to her car. Once she was in she couldn't help but let out a angry scream, she was so upset. But she knew what she needed to do.

She gripped her hands into the steering wheel tightly while thinking about all the horrible things she'd like to do to that Kenzie bitch. But she knew that wasn't the right thing to and that she had to stop thinking like that. You see it took a lot to make Camila start thinking horrible things about someone so she was mad, very mad.

As she finally made it home she got out the car and slammed the door making sure to lock it. She walked into the house and angrily shut the the door behind her.

Camila just started pacing the floor waiting fir Lauren and her son to come back when she heard the door open and in walked Lauren.

-----

Lauren walked in with a sleeping Logan in her arms and looked at Camila when she noticed how mad she was.

"Ok babe let me just go and put him down." Lauren said and began to walk upstairs into Logan's room. "Goodnight bud, I promise I'm never going to leave you again no matter what, I love you." Lauren said as she put him down in his bed before she walked out and shut the door up half way.

"So what's wrong babe?" Lauren said as she made it back downstairs and sat down on the couch as Camila continued to stand. "Well a friend called me today and she told me to meet up with her." Camila began and Lauren looked at her confused but let her continue. "And when we met up she told me that she found out Kenzie has been planning to blame this whole baby thing on you since she first got pregnant which she told me was around the same time." Lauren couldn't believe what she was hearing and this time she just had to interrupt.

"Wait Camila. First who was this friend of yours that just suddenly wanted to meet up and how does she know all of this?" Lauren asked with a bit of jealousy and some sort of relief in her voice.

"It was Lainey from high school the one the was friends with Kenzie. She knows because kenzie told her this before but she could never get in touch with me because she moved away." Camila quickly explained.

"Ok camz just calm down, I'll take care of it." Lauren said while forcing Camila to sit down beside her causing Camila to sigh. "I know, but why do I seem more worried about all of this then you?" Camila asked and Lauren shrugged.

"That's because I try not to show my worry, because like i said before I'm going to fix this I promise you baby." Lauren said putting her hand on Camila's face. "Oh baby have told you how much I loved you today ?" Camila said while smiling "no you haven't but I already know how much." Lauren said while passionately kissing her wife.

"Things will get better starting tomorrow." Lauren promised once again and Camila just smiled and pecked her lips.

💭💋✖️☁️💮💭

Hi everyone! It's me! Yes I'm back, sorry it took so long for this update but here it is!😊

And by the way there should be no more surprises for right now. But then again who am I to tell you anything I'm only the author right😄but anyways I really hope you enjoyed it!

As always tell me what you thought 💭 I'd love to know!

Luv you all very much-KaylinMarie💋💞