Family full of surprises ( Chapter 36 )

A/N  3 years!

First off  I'd like to say.. Is it's been 3 years guys! 3 years of Fifth Harmony, time is going by so fast and they are still the best.

I've been supporting them from the start of the X-factor days and I still am so.. Nothing's changed at all especially not my love for the girls. Just hard to believe it's been so long. 💞😊

It makes me want to cry😥 but anyway here's the chapter... Enjoy guys💋

P. S.

This chapter was supposed to be published yesterday but for some reason wattpad was acting fucked and wouldn't let me... So I'm only just now getting to publish it, please don't be mad I didn't even fix anything I just hit publish and hoped for the best! 😁 I left everything the same as yesterday so... Now enjoy guys😊

🌑Chapter 36🌑

That morning when Logan was released out of the hospital, Camila was the first to sign his release papers. Because she knew that when Lauren got back she was going to try and stop her and it was going go be harder to leave.

Now all she had to do was go home and pack a few things for her and Logan and they'd be fine.

Another letter is all she could think about. Whoever this is is being really careful. But this time they knew when Logan was getting discharged which confused the hell out of her because who could have told them.

It was just all of these things running through her head and it was making her literally exhausted. Once they had finally made it to the dark house that's been abandoned for days now Camila pulled up into the driveway.

"Ok Logan you and I are going to get away for a few days, so we're going to go in and pick some things we need." Camila said looking through the rear view mirror at Logan to see if he was even paying attention.

But he was looking down at his little hands while sniffing. "We going without momma yes?" He asked at the same time shaking his head and looked at her with confusion and pain in his eyes.

Camila quickly turned around and wiped his small face off. "Baby, don't cry ok. Yes we are going without Lauren it's going to be just us for a few days, everything will be fine I promise you. I-im sorry you had to see that happen yesterday Logan, you really didn't need to." Camila said while rubbing his check softly and then she kissed his nose.

That probably was one of the biggest arguments that Camila and Lauren had ever had, and to make matters worse it was in front of their son.

Now no Lauren didn't hit Camila, but it was the closest she had ever gotten and that scared the younger woman to death. Because she needed Lauren to understand that it wasn't just about the to of them anymore. It was about Logan.

Camila honestly didn't know what to do about her and Lauren's marriage anymore. Because to her it didn't seem that Lauren was even trying, or like she wanted to be married anymore. Camila just didn't know what was going on with Lauren or why she was acting the way she was. Because throughout their whole entire marriage Lauren had never acted out this way especially not towards her. Camila just thought that maybe she was just unhappy now or stressed but she knew deep inside that it was still no excuse for it.

"Now, come on let's go and grab a few things and so you can grab your favorite stuffed animal." Camila said and poked his nose before unhooking herself out of her seatbelt and getting out the car to go the the backseat to get Logan undone from his car seat.