66

****

I hope you enjoy this chapter🙃😊
          -Also I'm sorry for any mistakes..
****

"No momma! Why we leave?" Logan asked as he clearly was too young to understand anything that was going on.

Lauren sighed and bent down to look in her kids eyes. "Because your mother thinks that we need a break from living together." Lauren said with a shrug and Camila shot her a hard glare.

"But I not want to leave you!" Logan shouted as her crossed his little arms and pouted.

"Yeah me either." Brooklyn said with big eyes.

"Well Brooklyn you can just stay with me." Camila eyed Lauren angrily as she said this. But she just continued to pack their things and move them to the front door.

"But why Logan and momma have to leave us?" Lauren sighed and bent down to look the kids in the eyes. "Look guys, I know this is confusing for you both. But this is just something that you're not going to understand right now. Your just not old enough."

"Ok guys why don't you two go and sit in the living room for a bit." Camila said while looking at Lauren before the two took off towards the living room.

"I hope you're happy now. They definitely are confused and hurt by this." Lauren was the first to say while shaking her head.

"Oh Lauren just stop it ok. Stop acting like your so innocent and like non of this has anything to do with you. Because it does! It has a whole lot to do with you. So don't blame me." Camila shook her head as she began to grab the things that she sat by the door to take to her truck.

Lauren followed right behind her at a fast pace.

"Camila I have ever right to act this way. Since you seem to not remember that I tried to work things out with you but you just insisted that we take this fucking break so-"

"Shut up Lauren gosh! I get it ok, you don't want to take a break. But everything isn't about you and us. And that's the problem Lauren, your for some reason becoming selfish. So when you get it through your head that we have other things to worry about like our kids, other than arguing all the time, then we'll see!"

Camila quickly turned away as she put the last of their things in the truck and and walked back into the house to get the kids.

"Alright you guys come on." Camila said as she picked up both Carmen and Caiden's car seats ready to go.

"Awe man, bye momma." Logan said with a permanent pout forming on his face. With is little shoulders hunched down.

"Not bye bud, see you later." Lauren said as she picked him up and kissed his face. "See you later." He whispered.

Lauren put Logan down and looked over at Brooklyn. "Look baby I want you to go ahead and go with momma ok." The small girl shook her head slowly and hugged Lauren. "See you later mommy."

"I'll see you soon Brooklyn." Lauren smiled and kissed her face as she stood up. "I love you guys, and be good for mommy ok?"

"Ok." They both said as they walked over to Camila.

"Well I'll see you soon Lauren. And you can see the kids anytime you want." Camila said and Lauren looked down at them then at the twins and smiled. "I'll see you soon to and alright I'll just call you."

Camila nodded and opened the door letting the kids go first but then she was stopped.

"Wait." Lauren said as she turned her around and grabbed her face in her hands and kissed her softly.