81

-sorry for any mistakes guys...enjoy😶

Chapter 81

Camila woke up feeling the worse she's ever felt in so long. Her whole entire body hurt, and not because Lauren made her feel so good the previous night in bed. It wasn't even that type of pain.

"Lauren." She said trying to wake her deep sleeping wife but she didn't even move.

"Lauren. Wake up."

"Mmmhm.. What babe?" Lauren mumbled still not fully awake. She finally looked up all the way once she heard the sound of Camila crying and sniffling.

"Baby? What's the matter?" Lauren asked as she squinted her eyes to see and sat up.

"Lo my body is hurting... So bad." The small Cuban rubbed her lower abdomen as she threw her head back in pain.

"That's what happens when you ask for more babe. You should know by now."

Camila slapped the side of her face. "Do you want me to kill you Lauren!"

Lauren's eyes shot open and she jumped up and turned the lights on she watched as Camila rolled over and rubbed body. "Alright baby. Umm.. Maybe I can give you a body massage? It might ease the pain." Lauren said as she bent down to start rub Camila but she pushed her hands away.

"No! No Lauren don't touch me! Take me to the damn hospital, now!"

Lauren looked down and slowly nodded "oh. Ok maybe I should just do that then instead." She said with big eyes as she looked at her wife who was in pain.

"Camila I'm going to have to call my mom and have her come watch the kids." Lauren said as she slipped on her shoes. Camila nodded and sat up the best that she could as she waited for Lauren to be ready.

---

"Thanks mom, I really appreciate it." As soon as Clara had mad it to the house they waisted absolutely no time to rush Camila to the hospital emergency room and get her checked in.

"Don't you worry about it sweetheart. These are my grandchildren and Camila is like my daughter. So of course I would do this." Clara explained to her daughter more than once.

"Yeah I just hate that I had to bother you again-"

"Look Lauren, you just worry about your wife and her well being. I have my grandchildren and their just fine." Lauren smiled at her mothers words she wouldn't know what to do without her.

"I will, and thanks again mom. I love you"

"I love you as well sweetie."

"Tell my kids I love them for me and Camz."

"Of course." Lauren smiled and said her final goodbye and hung up. Lauren had explained to her mom not to tell Brooklyn and Logan about Camila. Because she didn't want them to be upset or sad. She just wanted to find out that everything was ok, so that they could go home.

Before Camila had left to the back room she had said how scared she was and Lauren hated to admit it but she was as well. She had never seen her wife in so much pain, not even while in labor.

But all she could tell Camila was that there was nothing to be scared of and that everything was going to be just fine. And she was hoping that she was right.

A few hours later of impatiently waiting and Lauren pacing around the floor. She even called to check up on the kids and give an update to her mom and the girls who somehow had found out about everything that was going on.