62

^^^^
I hope you all enjoy!🙃 also sorry for any mistakes...
^^^^

Camila's POV

For the next couple of days Camila was still getting ignored by Lauren and now she honestly did not know what to do. She didn't even understand what she had done wrong for her to be treated such a way.

But Camila decided to just act like Lauren and walk around the house not talking to her either. It bothered her like hell to do but she really had no choice, seeing how Lauren was being to damn stubborn to even look her in the eye.

Camila was still scared and paranoid about what happened a few days ago. So much that she doesn't even want her kids going to school right now. But Clara thought that was absolutely unnecessary when her or someone else in Lauren's family could take them.

So they've been staying over there since the day after. They didn't even ask any questions to why they had to leave in such a rush, all they knew was they were going to spend sometime with their grandparents. She just decided to keep the twins at home with her, Camila didn't feel comfortable leaving them with someone else. But right now Camila was just sitting in the living room with her two little babies are while trying to watch some tv. But she couldn't really keep her mind on anything except him.

"Sh, sh, sh baby everything's going to be fine." Camila said as Caiden started to cry. She sighed and picked him up to change him. "Your going to make your sissy upset baby." Camila whispered after changing him and began bouncing him on her lap.

As she was doing so Lauren came by and just stared at her. "What's wrong with him?" Camila shot her a look that could kill and kept rocking Caiden on her lap. "If I knew don't you think I'd fix it." She said while rolling her eyes.

"Look just can you keep him quiet I'm trying to get some work done."

"Lauren, why don't you actually help every once in a while instead of putting your input in. Because you do know that they are just. Not just my kids." Camila hated when Lauren acted this way which had been recently.

"Whatever Camila. You act as if I do nothing around here or for my kids! But I do, and you know it." Lauren began to shout and Camila just stared at her with no emotion on her face.

"You know what, I just give up Lauren. It seems like there's nothing I can do to get anything through to you.  So whatever." Camila stood up and walked upstairs with both of the kids in her hands not looking back at Lauren.

Camila put the kids I their room and went to Lauren's and her room to just get away.

Lauren let out a deep breath when Camila had made it all the way upstairs and sighed and threw herself on the couch and just sat there letting her thoughts run through her mind. She knew she just needed someone to talk to.

---

"You said what!" Ally said as she listened to Lauren tell her everything that happened. From the argument today, and even the one they had the last couple of days.

Lauren looked down at her lap afraid to look up at her older friend. "Uh yeah I did but I didn't mean it I was just upset. And I've been so stressed out lately." She said as she rubbed the back of her neck ashamed of herself.

"Yeah laur I understand but that gives you absolutely no right to talk or treat your wife and mother of your children that way. I mean have you even thought about how she feels right now. You've been ignoring her and your children. After all she been through with that man coming back into her life, I mean she's got to be pretty hurt and terrified." Ally explained