75

-sorry for any mistakes..😩enjoy guys🌞

*********************************

Chapter 75

"Momma!" "Mommy!" Both Logan and Brooklyn yelled out at the same time.

Camila had just went to pick up the kids from her mother in laws house. So now they are just ready to see their mother.

"Oh my babies, how are you guys?" Lauren asked as she sat up and ran her hand through her tangled hair.

"Good momma we had so much fun with nana! Right Brooklyn?" Logan said happily as he sat on Lauren's lap.

"Yep it was really fun, we baked cookies, watched movies and everything!" Brooklyn said with a smile.

Lauren smiled and picked her up sitting her on the side of the bed. "Well I'm glad you two had fun. What about the twin, did they have fun too?" Lauren asked knowing that they couldn't have done much of anything.

"Yes mommy, they did." Brooklyn said with a laugh.

Logan pouted and crossed his arms. "I didn't play with them."

"How come Logan." Lauren asked even though she somehow figured she knew why.

"Because they cry babies and never share the toys." He explained with big eyes.

"Their babies bud, they can't help it." Lauren said.

"Come on guys lets go see what Mommy's up to." Lauren said as she helped them off the bed so that she could get up.

"You mean momma?" Brooklyn asked while looking up at Lauren waiting for an answer.

Lauren laughed and nodded. "Yes ladybug your momma." The small girl smiled happily.

"But you momma." Logan explained

"Well Logan she just doesn't want to call me that."

"Why not?" Lauren really didn't know what to say. She didn't want to tell him that Camila wasn't her mother so that's why she calls her momma. And really neither is she.

"I don't know, but it's ok for you two to not have the same names for us."

"Ok momma." Logan said  "Brooklyn, I race you!"

"Ok! Go!" Brooklyn said as they started

Lauren started and rolled her eyes. "Guys what have I told you about running in the house! You could get hurt." Lauren said as she walked down the stairs.

"Hey baby." Lauren soda as she rapped her arm around Camila's waist while leaning down to kiss her cheek.

"Oh hey there babe, I'm so surprised your up this early." Camila said as she playfully slapped Lauren's cheek and kissed her lips.

"Ugh yeah I'm so sure that you are." Lauren said sarcastically and began to walk away but not before slapping Camila's ass.

Camila's head turned back quickly "ouch! Lo!" Camila said while rubbing her hand on her ass.

"Oops, sorry." Lauren said with a smirk.

"Lo your such a dick." Camila said as she pouted and hit Lauren's arm.

Lauren laughed and kissed Camila quickly. "I know babe I'm sorry I can't help it you do have a nice ass."

Camila just shook her head as she watched the love of her life walk away into the living room.