77

-sorry for any mistakes..enjoy🐭

Chapter 77

"Momma you see them! Look!" Logan yelled to Lauren as they all reached the zoo, and the first thing they saw were the giraffes.

Lauren laughed and picked Logan's small body up so that he could get closer. "Yes bud I see. See how big and tall they are?" Lauren asked and Logan bounced in her arms.

"Yes momma! I love them!"

Lauren smiled and turned to see Camila with the twins and Brooklyn over at the Tigers.

"Come on want to take a picture?" Logan nodded his head quickly.

"Yes momma, take a picture now!" He said happily as she sat him on the bench in front of the giraffes and told him to smile big.

"You ready?" He nodded and kept his big grin.

Lauren smiled as she snapped the pictures and picked Logan back up. "Alright let's go see what mommy and Brooklyn are up to."

"Woah momma have you ever seen these!" Brooklyn asked Camila.

"I sure have. When I was a kid my parents would take me to a zoo all the time." The small girl smiled up at Camila and then turned her attention back to the Tigers.

"They're so big." Camila nodded and looked down at the two cute babbling babies. With their matching Minnie and Micky mouse outfits on.

"Yeah they are big

"Yeah they are big. Look Caiden, Carmen. See the big Tigers." Camila spoke to them as if they understood and they just laughed.

"Hey babe." Camila heard as she felt soft warm familiar hands grab her waist.

"Hey Lo."

"So you liking the zoo so far, ladybug?" Lauren asked Brooklyn while picking her up.

Brooklyn laughed and nodded. "Yes mommy, the Tigers are so big and fluffy. Can we take one home?" She asked with big hopeful eyes.

Camila shot Lauren a look and Lauren shrugged. "Uh, Brooklyn I wish we could, in fact that would be the best. But we're just not aloud to take them."

"Awe, I really want one." Camila smiled and bent down to her hight and grabbed her sides.

"Oh baby we know but we're just not aloud to, but how about we get you and Logan a treat."

Both the kids eyes lit up at her words. "Oh and can we get a toy?!" Logan asked as he wiggled out of Lauren's arms.

"Of course bud." Lauren said as she grabbed his hand.