Family full of surprises ( Chapter 21 )

Recap:

"What? What go you mean, what did you do to her?" Dinah was the first to start spitting out questions and Lauren was now a little frightened considering Dinah had once had this 'talk' with Lauren about ever hurting Camila.

"I-I umm I found out that I might have another kid." Lauren said quickly and the next thing she knew she was on the ground.

✖️☁️✖️

"What! how could you do that to her!?" Dinah yelled into the smaller woman's face while holding her arms down. All of this caused everyone to stand up and look at them, "Dinah stop!" Ally and Normani tried but she wasn't having it. "She's like a sister to me and you hurt her!" She continued to yell as Lauren just laid there she was in shock that this was happening. "Dinah, you don't know the full story-" Lauren tried explaining "Dinah what are you doing?!" Camila asked finally coming into sight.

"Camz! Thank god, please tell her that she doesn't know the whole story about what's going on." Lauren said with panic in her voice while looking into Camila's eyes. The younger woman looked around trying to avoid her eye contact,"Dinah come on, just leave her alone and I'll talk to you guys inside. Just don't ruin my sons party." Camila said and normani and ally went inside but Dinah hesitated first but soon left, and not before shooting Lauren a dirty look.

Lauren let out a deep breath that she was holding in and looked over at her wife and gave her a thankful smile and all Lauren wanted was at least a smile back or anything, any type of gesture. But all Camila did was nod and made her way into the house.

"Momma." Lauren turned around to face her son so she put on a fake smile. "Yeah bud?" She watched as he walked closer to her, "are you ok?" Lauren sighed and shook her head. " I'm fine baby, now let's go and open presents." "Yay!" Logan said and Lauren then knew that she had to put on this smile for her son.

✖️☁️✖️

The next day few days have been a little rough for both Camila and Lauren. With everything going on and the Greyson had showed up at their son's party had put some unnecessary stress in their relationship.

Lauren was still kinda mad that Camila didn't really take her side during her and dinah's argument, but she did as she said she would and put on a fake smile. It was hard for her with all of this stuff going to not fell stressed and most of the time she felt like she was in this marriage alone.

So that morning Lauren woke up to an empty bed like it has been for sometime now. All she could do was sigh because she knew that Camila was hurting but she just wouldn't talk to her about it. Lauren just got up and did her hygiene then put on some fresh cloths and started to walk down stairs. "Babe where are you?!" She still didn't get a reply back so she tried again. "Baby, camz where are you?!" When she finally gave up and stopped she had made it down stairs and into the living room, when she seen Logan sitting on his small chair watching cartoons.

"Logan, at least I found you." She said while running her fingers through his hair and he looked up at her and grinned. "I was here momma, the whole time." She couldn't help but smile at him she just wanted him to know that she loved him know matter what happens between her and Camila. "I love you Logan. You know that right?" She asked and looked down at him and put her hand on the side of his face. "Yes momma I know, I love you too." Logan said and repeated her actions by placing his small hand on her cheek and she smiled again and kissed his face. "Good. Now where's mommy at?" Lauren for some reason whispered. "I think she's in the kitchen momma. Why we whispering?" Logan asked Lauren who just shrugged "I don't know why bud." She gave him one last kiss before going into the kitchen only to see Camila in there on her laptop drinking coffee.