Epilogue..

Six years later..

*****

"Mom!"

Camila jumped at the sound of her oldest daughter yelling through the house.

"What now Brooklyn?"

The teenager stomped her way down the last few steps and looked at Camila with her arms crossed.

"Can you please tell Logan for the last time to stay out of my room."

Camila rolled her eyes and listened to the 13 year old complain. That's all she did. Lauren swore that it was just her teenage hormones.

"Logan!" Camila yelled

"Yes mommy?" Logan said as he popped out of nowhere making Camila jump.

"Logan babe, I've told you don't do things like that to me."  The now 9 almost 10 year old shrugged and smiled.

"Sorry mommy."

"It's fine. But didn't I tell you to stay out of your sisters room." Camila said while pointing her finger at him.

"But mommy I didn't go in there. It wasn't me." He said with a straight face

"It was too you!" Brooklyn said

"Was not!" He argued back

"Was too!"

Camila put her hands on her head. This was an everyday thing in their house now. With the kids growing up they had to move into a bigger house. So all of the kids are just everywhere.

"Hey what's going on in here?" Camila heard as she felt cold yet very familiar hands on her waist.

She sighed and turned around. "Take a guess."

Lauren rolled her eyes at her kids still arguing and stepped up to them.

"Hey! Cut it out right now!"

"But momma she said that-"

"Logan it doesn't matter." Lauren said making him pout.

"Hmm." He said and stomped his way over to Camila.

"Now what's going on?" Lauren asked her oldest daughter.

"Mommy he keeps going in my room messing with my stuff." She said as she crossed her arms.

"Ok well-" before Lauren could even finish her sentence there was a loud scream.

"Ow! mommy! Carmen pulled my hair!"

"Nu-uh I just touch it!"

Lauren had heard enough. Her kids even the younger twins needed to learn to get along.

"Ok. That is enough all of you. You all need to learn how to get along because all of this arguing is becoming way too much."

Non of the kids said anything they all just stood there listening. Especially Caiden and Carmen who were now running around with each other's toys. Forgetting all about what happened just two minutes before.

"momma can we go outside and play soccer?" Logan asked

"Sure." Laure sighed as she looked at Camila.

"oh we go to momma!" Caiden said with a smile on his face.

"I'll be in my room." Brooklyn said as she stomped upstairs.

"Ugh kids." Camila said to herself and watched her wife and kids run outside happily.

---

"They really tired me out today." Camila said once she laid down on the bed beside Lauren.

Lauren wrapped her arms around her protectively. "I know babe. You know that's just how they get sometimes."

Camila sighed as she turned around in Lauren's arms to face her. "Oh believe me I know. I'm here with them everyday it never changes."

"Yeah but it's going to have to soon." Lauren whispered.

"Sure is because there is no way I can deal with this and have five kids in the house." Camila said with a smile and Lauren rubbed her swollen four month stomach.

"Dinah told up we need to stop popping out babies." Camila laughed as she thought about her best friend.

Lauren laughed and shook her head. "Ahh what does she know. Don't her and Normani have two kids now."

Camila nodded. "Yeah she's just crazy. And never thought she would have any kids."

"Me neither. You know it's funny we ended up having the most and everyone thought ally was. But every since her and Troy broke up she still only has max."

"Yeah I know I guess she just doesn't want more right now." Camila shrugged "I just hope this goes smoothly as planned."

"Don't worry yourself babe everything will work out. Look how far we came. I mean we may have a spoiled teenager with an attitude out of this world. And a young careless almost ten year old, along with a pair of fearless twins. But that's what makes our family so special." Lauren said with a smile

"We sure our special." Camila said making Lauren laugh. "But that's ok. I like special."

They shared a light kiss and pulled away. But before anyone could say anything there was a scream.

"Mom! Logan's in my room again!"

"Nu-uh! I'm not!" Camila rolled her eyes and laid her head on Lauren chest.

"Oh my gosh." She whispered

Lauren laughed. "Hey what would we do with out them?"

"I really don't know."

The end..

---

A/N

Since you guys asked for an epilogue I said why not..😌 so here it is. I hope you enjoyed it.

❤️❤️❤️