44

Chapter 44

Lauren woke up early the next morning for some reason well earlier than she usually does. The first thing that caught her sight was her beautiful wife laying right beside her.

That made her start to think about the these past few days, and just maybe why she's been acting so strange.

She also remembered that Camila said something about needing to talk about something this morning but since Camila's still asleep then she'd just have to wait.

Lauren just laid there and stared at Camila as if she was the most beautiful person she had seen. Because to her she was. No matter what they've been through Lauren could never see herself giving up on their marriage.

"Ugh.." Lauren heard filled by some moving which told her that Her wife was waking up.

"Babe what are you doing up so early?" Camila asked while stretching. "Oh I don't know just thinking is all." Lauren said with a small smile and running her fingers though Camila's hair.

Camila smiled and laid her head on Lauren's chest with her arms around her waist. "Well I hope you didn't think to hard because it's to early for that, besides has anyone ever told you that it's important to eat before you try and think in the morning?" Camila asked with a serious face causing Lauren to laugh.

"You know baby I think I've heard something like that."

"Good lets go and eat." Camila said before getting ready to hop out of be but felt Lauren's hand reach out and grab hers, stopping g her.

"Wait, babe."

"Yeah? What's the matter Lo?" Camila asked with a worried expression on her face.

"Nothing it's just what was it that you said we needed to talk about last night?"

The younger woman sighed before sitting back on the bed. She was quite for a minute before talking. "It was nothing Lauren, I don't even know why I said that. Now back to the food." Camila said and hoped back up but Lauren pulled her back down.

"No. Stop doing that, now it must be important if you even brought it up. Plus you have been acting kinda strange lately babe. Just tell me."

"Well umm Lauren you know the other night... When we uh had our moments in the shower and then again out here." Lauren nodded as telling Camila to continue and she just took a deep breath.

"Ok well you didn't-"

"Momma! Mommy!" No other than Logan yelled as he came running into the room yelling not knowing that he had interrupted Camila. Or saved her as she thought.

"Awe what's up bud?" Lauren asked as she lifted him up into the air.

"Momma Brooklyn, not feeling good her sick." Logan  spoke with a serious face and Lauren looked over at Camila.

"Really, well were is she now baby?" Camila whole running her fingers though his hair.

"In her room." He simply answered.

Lauren was about to get up but Camila stopped her. "Lo how about you take Logan down to eat while I go and get Brooklyn settled."

Lauren wasn't so sure at first because she really wanted to go see how Brooklyn was doing, but she knew Camila could handle it.

"Alright babe but let me know if she's ok."

"Of course." And with that Camila was off to Brooklyn's room.

"Brooklyn baby how you feeling?" Camila asked the small girl as she walked in and sat on the edge of her bed.

She started to cough and rubbed her head, "fine I guess just not one of my best days." Her voice came out raspy.