57

•••

I hope you guys enjoy this chapter.. Pleased vote and comment. Also sorry for any mistakes..

•••

"I wonder how Logan and Brooklyn are going to react." Camila asked as she held the small body close to her own.

"Babe, I'm sure they'll be just fine with it. I mean they already knew this was going to happen." Lauren said as she looked down into the eyes of the other small child. Lauren was so happy she couldn't even make out the words to say it. Yeah she has kids but just feeling like she can do it again is more than enough. Looking down at the small body of the baby girl she had in her hands watching her daughters ever move. As if she would disappear from under her eyes.

"You know I'm proud of you baby." Lauren finally said as she room we eyes off of the small body she held in her hands and over to her wife who was just starting up at her from the hospital bed with the other small body in her arms. "Really? Why is that?" Camila asked not understanding Lauren at the moment.

Lauren watched her wife for a few seconds and then shrugged. "Well I don't know maybe because of what you just went through for 16 hours, and I know it wasn't easy." Camila smiled up at Lauren and grabbed her hand while running it.

"Oh trust me babe it was no where near easy but it was worth it. Plus it's always easier than the first time." She smiled as she played with the small curls on her sons head. Camila watched as he stretched and opened his little green eyes matching Lauren's perfectly.

"Oh babe I'm so glad that at least one of our kids got your eyes." Camila said still in a faze and not taking her eyes from the small baby boy. Lauren looked down at her son and smiled. "Yeah, but you know I was wondering how she came out with blue eyes." She said with a shrug.

"Well she's just unique." It was true and weird that she was the only baby to come out with blue eyes yet neither Camila nor Lauren had them.

"Here Lo I want to hold my baby girl for a bit." Camila said while handing over the small child as they switched. Camila smiled immediately as she got her into her arms and cradled her not wanting to ever let go.

Lauren doing the same seeing she hasn't got to hold him yet.

"I'm so glad we didn't use protection." Lauren pretended to whisper over in Camila's ear who laughed slightly while trying to push her away.

***^^***

It's been awhile and the two of them are still at the hospital of course. But with Camila getting some rest the doctors came and took the twins away so that they could them settled and run some extra test on them just to be safe. And make sure that everything is running smoothly.

At first Camila wasn't having that. But with Lauren there to convince her to let the doctors do their jobs, she finally gave in. Now she asleep.

'Knock knock knock'

Lauren quickly raised up off the chair as she seen one of the doctors come in with some paper work.

"Hello Mrs. Jauregui, I have the papers that you and your wife have to sign."

"Oh ok I'll just wake her up." Lauren said as she went over to Camila and gently began to shake her.

"Camz babe get up."

"Ugh what?" Camila asked sleepily and Lauren laughed.