seven ;; in his house

"how can your dad help?" jeongguk asked. he will hate to admit that he actually for a second thought that he might live a little longer.

"he has a big post in the system and yesterday when i was arranging the study, i saw a file with your name." taehyung remembered that blue file on the study table where jeongguk's name was written boldly with permanent marker.

"my name?" jeongguk was surprised.

"so dad definitely knows about you and bet he can do something!" taehyung wanted to help jeongguk in any and every way.

he wanted the other to lead a normal life, like he did, like the other creatures did.

taehyung saw the transition of jeongguk's eyes from purple to black but again back to purple when he looked up and their eyes met.

"im in love with your eyes." taehyung said, awestruck.

jeongguk didn't know how to react, he just quickly looked down at his lap and drew his bottom lip in, chewing on it, chest full of nervousness.

"i― i hate them." jeongguk disagreed and the other just sighed, "hey i know they are the reason you're treated like that but honestly, i've never seen something so beautiful in my life."

"that's just your opinion." jeongguk smiled.

"so my opinion doesn't matter to you, jeon jeongguk?" taehyung with a playful tease in his voice questioned. jeongguk just let out a big chuckle.

"the only one who matters to me in this whole school is you, taehyung. no one else matters here other than you." jeongguk poured his heart out in that two sentences and taehyung couldn't but feel a bit giddy at that remark.

"oh that's an honour." taehyung giggled and pulled himself to his feet, "so i gotta go before jimin gets too angry."

"yeah, rush." jeongguk finished his roll taking the last bite and taehyung smiled.

"i want you to come at my house after school. we can study the file and after dad comes back, i will talk to him." taehyung suggested.

"he might not like that we are trespassing." jeongguk warned.

"he won't know. he comes back home really late, so we got the house all to ourselves." taehyung informed crossing his arms over his chest.

"now can i get your number, sir?" taehyung giggled, fishing out his phone and handing it out for jeongguk.

"sure." he simply smiled and typed his number in taehyung's phone and saved it.

"i can only be there if my mom allows, so advance apologies if i don't show up." the creature looked up at the other who nodded, "hope she allows you."

-

"hey mom, uhm―" jeongguk stopped and nervously scratched the back of his neck, not making any eye contact with his mother on the driver's seat.

"yeah, bub?"

"can i go to my friend's house if you don't mind? i swear i won't do anything crazy." jeongguk gulped once he said that all in one go.

"friend's house?" she asked, surprised; stopping the car engine.

"yeah my one and only friend. my first friend, we have been talking for sometime now." jeongguk tried to make it as believable as possible so that the prospects of allowing gets higher.

"who―" the lady was cut off by his son, "it's a boy from my class. he is nice. he is the only one who talks to me."

"it's not anyone like jaewon, right?" she asked remembering the incident happened around two years ago.

jaewon along with some boys and girls pretended to be all nice with jeongguk and called him to hangout at a cafe. that day jeongguk was all alone waiting for them but none of them showed up.

the next day when he asked why? they just pretended to not even know him.

that incident still haunts his mom. the way jeongguk cried himself to sleep at night still traumatizes her.

"no, mom. he is good. he even brought food for me." jeongguk remembered that delicious gimbap roll and smiled.

"if you really wanna go, then you can bub, but you know the rule." she unlocked the car door and smiled, "get back before it's too late, yeah?"

"thank you so much." jeongguk mumbled leaning closer only to place a quick kiss on his mother's forehead, "i will be back soon."

"do you want me to drive you there or you can go?" she asked to which jeongguk said that he wants to go alone.

even though taehyung texted him his address but he didn't need to check it out cause he already knew that.

when jeongguk's mom didn't come to pick him up, he used to sometime go after taehyung but never did harm him in any way.

he was a creep but not in a negative way.

he wanted to get to the other's house as soon as possible and the next moment, he found himself running in a pace that wasn't just fast. it was super fast.

it only took some seconds for him to get to taehyung's house and he was already in front of the door.

"oh fuck!" jeongguk cursed.

he pulled up both his hands up to his eye level and saw them trembling.

he took a deep breath and held onto it, he can't miss this chance, he needs to calm himself down and ring that doorbell which looked oh so tempting.

"calm down." he said to himself and took some time. he took whole five minutes to calm himself and his limbs down and that seemed to to be working.

he finally was back to normal state and rang the doorbell.

it took a minute before the door flung open and jeongguk saw taehyung in a baby blue long sleeve striped oversized shirt along with a pair of shorts that were almost hidden under that.

he looked so adorable.

"hi, jeongguk―" taehyung stopped seeing the creature's hair all messed up in different directions, maybe because of the huge air force while he was running faster than anything.

"oh boy, your hair looks awful." taehyung giggled running his long, slender fingers through the other's hair.

he took a step closer and fixed jeongguk's hair while the creature just stared at his focused face with pure admiration.

once taehyung parted jeongguk's long black hair locks from the middle, "now it's perfect."

"come in my sweet little house, gentleman." taehyung giggled.

-

pls you must thank
me for this double update
and i might update again :')