twenty one ;; pretty lies

"mom, can you please tell what did doctor kim say?" jeongguk asked when his mom covered her face with her palms, crying in them.

"for lord's sake, will you?" jeongguk scooted closer but when he didn't get any answer from the other he looked over his shoulder at his father who just lowered his gaze.

jeongguk saw those tears rolling down his cheeks and got a hint of what might be it. he momentarily grabbed that reports from the table in front and closed his eyes wanted to know what happened.

"i am so sorry mrs. jeon, but jeongguk's changing. he is turning into something else and i had to inform the authority about it―" the doctor sighed, looking down at the reports, not able to make an eye contact with the woman, "the government will take care of him, he won't be under our supervision anymore."

"mom." jeongguk called to which the woman only hummed.

"they will take me soon." the creature informed that surprised his parents as they both now looked at him and wanted to ask how did he know but what's the point?

"no, they won't―" his mother whispered and the creature scoffed, rolling his eyes, "please mom, let's be honest for once."

"oh dear." she cried out loud, hugging the other and sobbing in his arms who just pressed his palm and moved in a circular motion.

"it's alright, mom. you tried your best. sometimes you need let things go and you have another son to focus on mom. you will be alright." jeongguk didn't know what he was saying but seeing his mom pull away from the tight hug only to glare at him, he knew it wasn't nice of him to speak like that.

"shut the fuck up." she murmured.

"language, mom." he laughed out, not realising those tears making their way down his cheeks.

he looked up with his white eyes into the other's black ones who stole a glance at her husband who was still silently sobbing.

"thanks for being my parents." he said in the most lowest tone possible and both his parents just sobbed even harder.

"mom, listen― when are they coming to take me?" he asked.

"i don't know, soon."

"that means tomorrow." he assumed, "they always wanted to take me. now that they already got the permit, they will be be here as soon as they can."

the night grew older and the creature sighed seeing his mom sleeping. she was crying the whole time and finally calmed down when she got tired and went to sleep after jeongguk insisted.

"son―" his dad called, subtly squeezing his shoulder as he was sat beside his mother.

"hmm." he replied with a short hum before pulling himself to his feet.

"i am so sorry. i can't do anything more. i can't hide you anywhere dear― i can't fight them. i have no fucking idea on what will they do to you," he looked over his shoulder at the nightstand drawer before walking their and getting that gun, "take it."

"why?" he asked and his father pressed his lips in a thin line before whispering,

"runaway."

"dad." jeongguk couldn't form words as he stared at his father with mouth agape.

"son, you're powerful. you are more powerful than all of them―" he was interrupted by the other who hugged him tightly, "then what, dad? they will be after you. we have no idea on what they can do to you."

he pulls away and looked up at the older, "i caused enough trouble, no more, dad and moreover this realm is all under their control. wherever i go, i won't be able to hide for long. they will find me. now or a year later; they will and all these are for nothing dad. it's the best decision if we do what's bound to happen."

"jeongguk. i can't let them take you knowing that they might kill you." the man again started crying and jeongguk just smiled softly wiping those tears, "go to sleep, dad. tomorrow's gonna be a rough day."

-

human mass killing have been reporting in the eastern side of seoula. the natives say they have no clue on what's―

taehyung stopped hearing the news from the kitchen when his phone buzzed in his hand.

he smiled softly but also got scared the next moment when he saw it was jeongguk.

gguk ♡ :
open your window
i am outside

taehyung rushed back to his room and locked it before again running to his window. he quickly opened it and smiled widely at the creature standing out, his face pixelated because of the screen between them.

"gguk, you okay? what did the doctor say? you got the reports right?" taehyung bombarded the other with series of questions as he pushed the screen and let the other in.

"jeongguk, tell me what―" he stopped when the other cupped his cheeks and smiled oh so widely, "shhh, baby. calm down."

"what about the reports? and what did the principal say? why don't you pick up my calls?" taehyung again attacked the other with questions but got not a single reply.

instead was stopped from asking more questions when jeongguk slowly leaned down and kissed the other.

taehyung pulled away immediately that made the other upset than he already was, "first i need an answer."

"the reports are all okay. don't worry. everything is all cool. i will be attending school too in some days i guess." jeongguk lied,"now i need my kiss."

the human sighed in relief before moving closer and whispering, "bold, huh?" against the other's lips. the next moment he pushed their lips together.

jeongguk instantly wrapped his arms around the other's waist pulling him close while taehyung's hands latch to his shoulders.

with eyes close, they pour their heart out into that kiss. both liked each other so much and barely getting them to themselves made them even more desperate. they needed this kiss.

jeongguk pulled the human up by his waist wanting to kiss better to which taehyung tightened his grip on his shoulders, tilting his head by a few degrees.

they pull away only to crash their mouths again and this time it was full of passionate. tongues tasting every bit of each other's mouth, teeth clashing and getting breathless at the end.

taehyung breathed heavily against the other's lips who did the same and smiled.

"i know we are already on kissing terms but i need to do this in a proper way―" taehyung giggled.

"will you be my boyfriend, jeon jeongguk?"

-

hi lmao
it's been some days :(
hope y'all are doing okay