epilogue ;; in the sky

FOUR MONTHS LATER.

the government was newly made and this time it was a central one regulating both the worlds. strict action was taken against all the ones who supported the fake prophecy knowing the truth.

jeongguk was given the clean chit and the government even apologized to him for all the inconveniences he had because of the system.

the world was probably the same for others but for jeongguk― it was a whole new world, a whole new life.

he was free.

people weren't calling him monster, they weren't saying that he was born to kill, no one was bullying him, he was more like everyone's favourite all of a sudden. even though he will never forget whatever things people did with him but still he didn't hold onto anything or kept any grudges against any one.

he was like a hero to the others now and everyone admired him. people who apologized for their mistakes and from the bottom of their heart asked for him to forgive them, he did and now he had many friends.

taehyung surely got jealous when some new girl or boy tried getting close to jeongguk or anything but also he knows how much jeongguk loved him so he doesn't need to get insecure or something however he couldn't stop that jelousy though.

jeongguk always got that hint and that instant he would just cut off everything and get with his boyfriend to make him feel that he was only his to keep.

today was such a day when someone left a letter in jeongguk's locker about how they like him even though the whole campus knew about him having taehyung as his boyfriend. he actually missed taehyung that moment because he would love to see him getting jealous and then spend nice time with him afterwards.

he loved it when the other was all clingy and whiny.

taehyung didn't attend the classes today because he and his dad had plans with yoongi at the restaurant.

it was hard to believe but yoongi actually asked namjoon out two months ago and he said yes.

taehyung was at a loss on how this happened because all he saw was them bickering and fighting, but maybe there was lot more than that which he didn't have clue on.

after having that yum food at their favourite restaurant and spending time at yoongi's new apartment where they chatted and made an apple pie together (he moved out of the pack house), namjoon drove his son home while he and yoongi went for a long drive.

he threw himself on the bed and sighed, pulling out his phone from his jean pocket. he had been texting jeongguk in the car but now he wanted to see him and jeongguk with his super speed, it wasn't that of a big deal.

just a matter of some seconds.

"i miss you." those were the words taehyung said on the phone and he could actually see his boyfriend getting off the bed through the phone.

"on my way, babe."

taehyung smiled and ran to the window only to quickly open it cause jeongguk will be here any moment. he smiled widely when the figure appeared through the dark.

"taetae." he called immediately getting in the house and closing the window.

he closed the blinds and instantly wrapped his arms around the other's waist pulling him close, "ugh only if finals weren't postponed because of that shit, we would have been in college and would live together."

"can't wait to move in with you." taehyung crossed his arms around the creature's neck as he pressed their lips together for a quick peck.

"there will be no parents to disturb us then―" jeongguk whispered, slipping one of his hand under the other's t-shirt, running his palm on that smooth tan skin.