five ;; super speed

jeongguk gulped.

his eyes slowly turning to red from his usual black ones when he felt the knife getting closer.

"what do you fucking want?" he asked through gritted teeth and the dangerous stranger laughed, "give me everything you have, give me the car keys and all the money you got."

the man hissed, looking around to check if someone was around and was watching them or not.

"fucking hurry up asshole!"

jeongguk took a step back to which the man took a step ahead.

"rush, mate!" he almost shouted and jeongguk was so pissed at the moment, he was scared but something in his body just clicked and he wasn't that scared anymore.

he was angry.

the man certainly noticed the conversion of the creature's eyes from black to red and sucked in a sharp breath but he already dirtied his feet by trying this and now there was no going back.

"fuck, you really want me to slit your throat boy?" through gritted teeth, he whispered and pushed that sharp objects slightly on the other's skin.

"just fuck off." jeongguk said, his voice calm as the air around. it was like the wind stopped blowing and the only moving thing was the man's hand; shivering.

"i―" the stranger paused, the redness in his eyes was very intimidating

jeongguk didn't think about anything else and was really quick to grab that knife and pull it out of the other's hand.

he wasn't this fast until now.

the man just blinked and this happened.

"holy―" the man flinched moving away, totally shocked at what just happened, the creature encountered a human and it was a plus point for him that he didn't possess any kind of special power.

jeongguk saw him run away, after pulling up that middle finger.

he was awestruck.

his speed was more than the vampires and this was insane. he quickly threw that pocket knife on the ground and stared at his hand that was moving in an unstable way.

he couldn't stop it from moving like that, it wasn't under his control anymore. he was scared to death thinking if he was turning into the monster people say.

he started taking deep breaths and got into the car that instant, no signs of that shaking feeling to be stopped.

soon his mom came back with the apy sauce and got into the car, "sorry bub, you know how lazy the lady there is."

"uh huh." jeongguk could only reply that as he stole a quick glance at his hand that was under the backpack on his lap now.

"are you okay? you look like you saw a ghost." she started the car, letting out a small chuckle.

"yeah im fine mom, just wanna grab some sleep. im knackered." jeongguk timidly said, his lips quivering a bit as he was terrified on what's happening with him, he wasn't prepared to die yet.

the drive back home was silent. his mom just didn't feel like asking any more questions because there was nothing to ask about school.

jeongguk wasn't treated right at school, she knows and asking him all those questions will do nothing but make him remember about those again and obviously she doesn't want that.

once they reached the house, the creature didn't waste any more time and ran in.

"be careful bub!" his mom shouted from the car and sighed.

jeongguk's parents were humans in nature and that's why, his eyes being like this― made him different.

"holy shit!" jeongguk cursed running to his room and rushed to his bed only to to throw him on it abrubtly.

he held his hand up in the air, it was visibly shaking and now it was getting worse.

his eyes were bleeding tears in torrents, he couldn't keep them in anymore, so damn scared― he was terrified. all he could think was that loaded gun in the nightstand drawer.

-

the night passed and jeongguk couldn't sleep at all, he was switching the table lamp on and off to distract him from his trembling hands.

but it stopped finally at the break of dawn, it wasn't as worse as it was last night and now he stopped crying as well.

his eyes puffy, his nose and tip of ears all red because of all that crying. it was already five minutes past seven and he only got some more minutes before his mom will be knocking at the door for calling him.

"jeongguk, bub, hurry up!"

there you go.

she was already knocking on his door but he was still laying on the bed.

he quickly sat up, wanted to rush to the washroom rushed and voila! in a second, he was in the washroom.

"holy moly! what the fuck just happened?" he mumbled looking at himself in the mirror.

"ugh jeongguk! you're dreaming, fucking wake up." he slapped himself on his cheek and realized that it wasn't actually a dream, it was all real.

"fuck! fuck! fuck!"

he again tried to get back to the room and ran, wanting to get that speed again and damn― he again did that.

he again was back in his room in a mere blink of an eye. he finally got it what was happening.

he had the power of super speed.

just like the vampires had.

and he couldn't quite comprehend whether it was a good thing or is he really turning into that monster, just like that prophecy said.

-