forty one ;; the fall

"dad, you alright." taehyung asked when his father and yoongi came back, safe and sound.

"yes, yes. i am alright. it was so easy except the part where seokjin was about to call for help seeing two intruders." namjoon laughed sitting on the bed. a long breath was taken as he was exhausted at the moment even though it was yoongi who carried him.

all he did was ask seokjin about it.

"so he knew where the bombs will be placed." jeongguk asked and felt like a burden was off his chest the moment namjoon and yoongi both nodded.

"the event is going to be in st. peter's high school campus and the bomb is going to be in the maintenance room, 503." namjoon informed and jeongguk nodded.

"i am knackered already and want to rest. so where will i sleep?" namjoon asked and it was yoongi who answered, "you will stay here in jeongguk's room. all of you three will be here. there ain't extra room for you."

"oh that's fine." the human mumbled and threw his shoes on the floor before laying on his back. he felt like heaven the moment his back hit the soft mattress under.

"good night."

soon yoongi left the room talking about tomorrow's plan once more and it was only taehyung and jeongguk just awake in there.

currently both of them were sitting on the floor, in front of the open window seeing the moon as it was shining brighter the ever.

"hey, what do you think? i can do it right?" jeongguk asked the other sitting beside with their pinkies laced together.

"you talking about tomorrow?"

"yeah, that and also everything. we don't have much time y'know. yoongi said it's gonna be on my eighteenth birthday. i am scared." jeongguk said, beholding the moon in his eyes.

"you will. you're the chosen one for some reason, gguk. you have all the capabilities." the human smiled, kissing the other's cheek that was quite unexpected and laughed seeing him widen his eyes.

"oh come on, it's not like i never did that. don't act so surprised." he said kissing again that made both of them giggle.

"you don't just kiss my cheeks. we do a lot more." jeongguk said, a sweet yet teasing smirk on his lips as he got closer, "let me see those marks, will ya?"

jeongguk tugged on the other's high neck t-shirt and pulled it a little while all taehyung did was look back at his father sleeping in the bed.

"we are dead if he wakes up." the human was scared of his father seeing any of these but jeongguk found him pulling up that t-shirt anyways up to his neck revealing his whole torso  anyway.

"damn." the chosen one mumbled watching numerous hickeys littering the other's honey kissed tan skin.

he couldn't but lean down and leave butterfly kisses on his chest causing him to burst into fits of giggles, "it tickles."

"okay shush." taehyung whispered, pulling his shirt back covering his skin immediately.

"go and rest. tomorrow's day will be tiring." taehyung suggested to which the other smiled, "you're right. you too."

jeongguk got to the sofa in front of the bed while taehyung laid beside his father who was snoring softly.

"tae." jeongguk whispered and his boyfriend looked at him whispering back, "what?"

"come here. join me."

"no way." taehyung showed his middle finger to the chosen one and giggled before laying on his right.

jeongguk just pouted that went unnoticed by the other.

-

the event started. almost all the guests who were invited were present here. like who would want to miss this prestigious event. they considered themselves lucky to even get invited here. but only if they knew.

like planned, the bomb was already placed behind the stage and jeongguk along with yoongi already stole it from there.

with his heart beat on the edge, jeongguk ran as fast as he could towards the waters near the city.

he was going to drop it at a safe distance and namjoon even calculated how far he has to go and drop it. the chosen one even though it wasn't a hard thing for him but still there was a feeling that it might explode any second and he will die that instant.

-

"the fuck happened?" the man yelled when the blast didn't take place like he planned it.

"where can that fucking thing just disappear?" he screamed at his men who lowered their gaze not having a single clue about this.

"we planted it at the exact spot, sir. we don't know how it disappeared." one of them justified but the powerful one just glared at them.

"do you even know how much hard it was to plan this event and gathering those stupid, pathetic humans here?"

they remained quiet.

"where were you idiots when it was taken away?" he was fuming with anger and with every second of the others staying silent was making him even more angry if that works as possible.

"get the list of people who knew about this plan and also those who didn't attend the event." he said walking away.

all he could think of was who could possibly do it. who would save the humans?

how much they call the humans pathetic or weak, they knew they were the smartest creature and can pull off anything with their intellect.

all of these people were scared that the reign of humans in this realm can make them fall and get under their orders.

they forgot that all of them are supposed to co-exist and wiping out one of the kinds along with breaking the bridge forever is against the nature.

however they still fear their fall.

the idea was vague and illogical, they knew that too but no― they won't stop and won't stay still until they accomplish what they planned.

the fall of the humans.

the only creature who could overpower them.

the male stopped in the middle when his right hand, his special man came running to him.

"sir," he panted, "doctor kim was acting weird so i checked his call records and he called that human scientist kim namjoon yesterday. i don't know if he told him about our plan but the scientist and his family didn't attend the event, sir."

"let's go talk to him then."

-