fourty four ;; impossible

"we searched their house and sir―" one of the men standing in front of jaewon started speaking, "they are gone. their neighbours also don't know about their whereabouts."

"they can't just disappear like that!" the one sitting on the chair threw the paperweight he had on the table and shouted at his men, "fucking find them idiots!"

"is that doctor awake? that fucking traitor, get him back to senses, he surely knows something." jaewon said and was now very frustrated at how things weren't turning out like he wanted.

han jae won, he needed to keep the legacy, he needed to finish this job that his ancestors had been trying to. 'human free' is the term they used and now he was just one step away from it.

kill the remaining ones and it's accomplished.

"tell me when he is awake."

-

jeongguk nervously stared at the basic map they had in front which namjoon drew them and sighed before looking away.

"you sneak in through the garbage disposal area, somehow get a uniform or just something that makes you feel belonged, jeongguk you will use your super speed and search for doctor kim," namjoon explained, "you're the fastest person to ever exist, so it's possible to not get caught. and yes for safety wear a mask."

"this is giving me bad vibes, honestly." yoongi said, rolling his eyes at the scientist who frowned, "then why don't you come up with a better plan, mr. rude?"

"literally fuck off," he rolled his eyes for the second time, "the pack members still aren't quite happy about us bringing you here knowing you worked for the government and now if this plan fails darling, i don't know how they will act."

"still saying it's a bad idea, if,
― if we get caught, it's gonna be a disaster." the true blood warned shifting his eyes from taehyung's father to taehyung who looked down at his lap.

"let's not think like that." jeongguk said and pulled himself to his feet, he subtly nodded at yoongi who sighed and rushed out of the room.

"i will be back." jeongguk caressed his boyfriend's cheek and was about to leave when taehyung grabbed his wrist and stopped him.

without caring about his father looking at them, the brunet cupped the chosen one's cheeks and pushed their lips together.

it was a small kiss, more like a firm peck. he pulled away and booped their noses surprising the fuck outta the raven head.

he wanted to remind the other about the presence of his father but when taehyung hugged him and whispered, "i am scared," he didn't utter a single word.

"don't be, i will be alright. it's just a small task. will be back before you start missing me." jeongguk rubbed their foreheads together.

"you better." taehyung said and took his steps back the moment jeongguk smiled and whispered, "i won't die before i take you on a date."

"shut up asshole, just come back soon." taehyung pushed the other, glaring at him, "don't talk about dying."

-

"i am just so tired of this bullshit." yoongi sighed, seeing jeongguk wearing that white coat and mask which was the usual cloth style in the headquarters.

"he is important, hyung. we have to." jeongguk reasoned.

"yeah whatever. so listen if you don't get out in thirty minutes then i will get in, okay?" the vampire said to which jeongguk nodded, "hope you don't have to do that."

"be careful buddy." the vampire patted his shoulder and jeongguk smiled, "i will."

with that jeongguk ran faster than ever, like he was faster than the light if that was practically possible.

probably no one noticed how he already entered the building and even if they did, they thought it must be just the light reflecting on their eyes.

he checked in every single room he passed through the circular window they had in each door.

it actually saved him cause the doors swinging open and close might probably catch the attention of the people inside.

he was lucky.

the first floor was all just rooms with scientists working on stuff and he was done roaming around. time for the second floor and he started checking all of them.

his heartbeat was too fast and he had a feeling that he might get caught.

at last he arrived at the room where he could see doctor kim laying on the bed unconscious.

he had to stop and this moment, he felt terrified, even though he had this uniform on that would keep him undercover for sometime but still.

he saw seokjin's left arm totally covered with bandages and extra blood was also being supplied to his body.

no wait, he wasn't actually unconscious, he was awake and was alternating his gaze from his right to his left and vice versa.

jeongguk noticed two men standing on both sides of the bed with guns in their hands.

a sigh melting into the air as he barged in the room startling everyone present. before the two men could do anything about it, he ran fast and injected the neutraliser yoongi gave him that was resting in his coat pocket.

"what the fuck―" seokjin almost screamed but when jeongguk walked close and removed his mask to show who he is, he went speechless.

"you-you're alive?" seokjin stuttered and widened his eyes at the boy in front.

"we can talk about this later doc. first i need to get you out of here." jeongguk said and seokjin nodded pulling out the pipe attached to his wrist that was for the extra blood and jeongguk nodded carrying him in his arms.

his super strength making him do it with ease.

"we gotta go," jeongguk mumbled and turned around, "please pull up the mask for me, doc."

seokjin nodded and was about to get the mask on when some other people came rushing inside.

even though the doctor was quick enough to do it but probably they saw his face.

"not possible."

-

i am not so happy with
this book :(