forty six ;; fixing things

taehyung was still doubtful about what's coming up. the two moons were already shining bright in the sky, full.

he wasn't ready but also again he wanted this to get over soon and so he did what jeongguk told him to, he was hoping for the best.

now that nothing happened after seokjin was brought here, they all assumed that they might not have noticed jeongguk while he was without that mask.

currently he was walking behind jeongguk who was leading all of them to the door. his key glowing more and more as the distance shortened.

taehyung gulped and rubbed his palm along his chest, he was feeling uneasy and so damn scared. yoongi along with his dad was in front of him while the eldest member in the pack, hoseok and other's who wanted to see this with their own eyes were coming with them too.

seokjin was left back in the pack house as he was still feeling weak.

jeongguk in front of all was restless too, he was pretty nervous at this point but as it's ending soon, he was happy thinking about it as well.

they passed by the huge trees and shrubs, careful eyes lingered around as they made their way ahead.

the nature had it's own rules but these people just went against it but now it's time to fix everything.

fix what was wrong.

they all halted when jeongguk stopped in front of the junction of the trees, the door fully visible and ready to get opened.

the chosen one drew his bottom lip in between his teeth and chewed on the skin before grabbing the key hanging around his neck tightly.

he turned around to see everyone waiting there with a faint smile on their lips. everyone was curious and restless but they didn't want jeongguk to feel pressured or something.

the raven head glanced at taehyung who smiled and pulled up a thumbs up, mumbling, "you can do it," under his breath.

jeongguk got that key off his neck and with shaky hands reached out for the keyhole where it needs to be put into.

but before he could, there was a voice startling the nightlights out of him.

"jeongguk―"

"mom," jeongguk immediately turned around to see his mother standing in the midst of the forest, at a little distance from him, tears rolling down vigorously.

jeongguk smiled and was about to run to her when he heard a gun shot and right that instant felt something piercing his skin and penetrate into his flesh, near his chest.

taehyung screamed watching his boyfriend touching the place, dumbfounded where he was shot and blood streaming out from that wound.

the creature's now white eyes stared at the man appearing from behind his mother, now light falling on his face and he knew who this was.

han jae won.

everyone was now scared and yoongi along with taehyung ran to jeongguk who was now on his knees, still holding onto that key tightly.

his mother was screaming and requesting to let go because she was held by jae won's men.

jeongguk didn't notice but they had his whole family under control― his father and brother just behind hidden by the darkness who were crying for him too.

"hyung, we need to hurry." jeongguk whispered, groaning afterwards due to the immense pain. he was now unsure about if he is going to live or not.

the chosen one tried to get on his feet but couldn't and so yoongi helped and got him up.

"jeongguk, are you okay?" taehyung in between his sobs asked and the other just simply smiled at him and nodded.

"move one more step and i will have bullets in all of their heads, jeon jeongguk." jaewon shouted pointing that gun at his mother's head, "just give me that key."

"and i will let everyone go." he said, finger on the trigger and jeongguk shook his head, "fuck off, just leave them."

others were just on their spot, frozen, not knowing what to do.

namjoon at that time looked at the one standing beside him and whispered, "we need to help them."

"they have guns." the man whispered back.

"we can't just stay here and let them die there." the scientist with the lowest tone possible spoke and watched jaewon walking closer to jeongguk, taehyung and yoongi.

he can't afford to lose any of them, no― all of three held important place in his heart and he need to do something.

"mr. han―" he immediately called not having a plan in his mind.

"dad no―" taehyung muttered slowly, glancing at his father who was now walking forward.

"oh hey there, look i don't have time for your bullshit so just shut up if you want to live." he laughed, now pointing the gun at namjoon.

jeongguk was breathing heavily but he didn't have time for this, he need to get this done. the wound was there and the blood loss will kill him if it ain't stopped any time sooner and also he didn't have any clue if any of his vital organs were affected.

with uncertainty invading his mind, he with all his strength and all his speed, got closer like the lighting and before jaewon could pull the trigger and shoot namjoon, he grabbed his gun pulling away and throwing it lord knows where.

jeongguk now wrapped his finger around jaewon's throat. he doesn't anything, he will not hesitate to choke him to death.

"you're doing a mistake, your parents will die if you don't let me go―" jaewon still had this attitude but feeling the other's finger tightening plus the obstructing feeling inside just shut him up.

jaewon wasn't so easy to defeat and he pulled his pointer finger up in the air gesturing something that made one of his men to fire a shot on jeongguk's mother's leg.

her screams echoed the forest making jeongguk to let go of the other and rush to his mom, the pain near his chest (in between his right arm and ribcage) slowing him down a bit.

"mom!" he called as she fell on the ground. the raven head also was now sitting beside her and looking at her with the same white eyes she saw when he was four.

that same nervousness, the same fear in them― she sobbed even harder before caressing his cheek whispering, "do what you are born for, dear do what you have to, don't worry about me."

"the key," jaewon let out an evil laugh as he walked ahead in front of both and held his hand in front asking for it.

but instead of giving him the key, jeongguk reached out for the gun he threw at this place.

at this point, his insights helped him, the moment he touched the gun he saw this scene of himself getting it while his mom was beside him so he on purpose threw it near where his mom was standing at that time.

he didn't wait a second before pulling that trigger.

-

two chaps left :)