twenty five ;; still with him

jeongguk slowly opened his eyes only to close them again when the lights hit his pupils instantly. once adjusted, he again tried to see and contemplate where he was before he momentarily sat up remembering what was happening before he passed out.

"fuck!" he cursed out the moment his head pain returned, as if someone hit him with a hammer.

he held onto his forehead as he massaged the skin over and sighed when he remembered how he was like one moment away from death.

he didn't have the slightest clue on why was he still alive and this place? what was this place?

"so you awake, kid?" someone asked and jeongguk shot a glare at that direction seeing that it was the same man who saved his life. even if he should be his hero, jeongguk couldn't trust him, not at least in this very moment.

"yeah," jeongguk hummed pulling himself to his feet, all ready to run but when the other started explaining, he discarded the idea.

"kiddo, i know this ain't the best way to bring this up but you need to know," he sighed before continuing, "i am min yoongi by the way."

"what do you want?" jeongguk questioned, pulling out that gun he had put in his jean pocket last night and pointed at it the older who didn't even flinch.

all he did was sigh again.

in a moment, that gun was snatched away from the creature who gulped at the super speed. if he was in his right, stable state, he probably would've taken it back but that dose in his blood stream was still effectively doing it's job.

he was still so weak.

"listen, i don't wanna hurt you." yoongi said taking a step closer while jeongguk took a step back.

"why did you save me?" the raven head asked collapsing on the edge of the bed when his legs were giving up. he needed rest― at least he needs two days or more for recovering.

"because you have to live. you're the bridge. the bridge between the realms." yoongi said taking the chair in front. jeongguk understood he was a true blood vampire from how pale he was and the speed he showed.

"the bridge?" jeongguk asked, "what do you mean?"

"i will explain everything. but first you need to rest. you're weak as fuck." the vampire pointed out and jeongguk didn't intend to but had to agree.

he wanted to go back to sleep. his thoughts about how his parents are at the moment and about taehyung or anyone didn't bother him as all his thoughts went vague the moment he felt his eyelids dropping.

-

"mrs. jeon? where is jeongguk?" taehyung asked, panting. after running here at jeongguk's house the moment he heard about the news, he couldn't help finding this out himself.

"he―" she couldn't manage to get those words out as she broke down into tears again, she fell on her knees and started sobbing at the door step.

"mrs. jeon, where is he i asked." taehyung repeated himself and before she could reply, he noticed jeongguk's brother walking up to them.

he crouched down and hugged his mother from the back before looking up at taehyung, "they took hyung with them."

his voice so feeble and low, he was surely was trying his best to not cry but horribly failed at the attempt as he let those tears out.

"those bastards took him with them. probably killed him by now―" the younger one assumed and taehyung didn't know how to react.

without saying anything, he just left the house.

aimlessly wandering around, he silently cried to himself.

"this is so no-not fair." his voice cracked and he settled on the bench where they first kissed.

he was full on sobbing at the moment. he couldn't think about how will he manage himself without the other. of course they weren't together for long but those days were enough to leave a permanent scar in his mind and heart.

taehyung was broken at the thought of not seeing jeongguk anymore, not able to touch him, kiss him― taehyung didn't know what to do.

"jeongguk, this wasn't the deal. we were supposed to meet today." taehyung said to none in particular.

eyes full of tears, he looked at the sky and thought what on earth did his boyfriend do to deserve this fate?

he wasn't even eighteen yet.

the human hugged his backpack tightly as he cried even more. he couldn't but remind himself how the other said goodbye to him.

he was oblivious to the fact that he said it because he probably knew he was gonna be taken away.

he couldn't but think about last night. he couldn't but imagine jeongguk is still with him.

he could still feel the kisses the other left on him and taehyung didn't know how will he survive knowing that jeongguk ain't coming back ever again.

he screamed at no one. he screamed and cried, not caring about the people passing by.

they probably would call him insane but it wasn't wrong either, he was going insane. this whole thing wasn't supposed to happen and even if it was― why him?

"jeongguk, come back nah!" he whispered praying that somehow there's a miracle and his lover comes back to him.

"i couldn't even say a proper goodbye, baby. why did you have to leave so early?" the human was all talking to himself and hoping for the other to run back to him with his super speed.

but nothing that sort happened as he kept on waiting on the park bench, all alone.

the sun was already heading towards the west to leave as he couldn't see this precious boy cry anymore and make space for the moon to appear.

taehyung was still there.

he didn't move an inch. crying all the time, he was now tired, his eyes were getting all blurry but no he doesn't want to get back home to see his dad.

he had so many complaints against so many people and even if he couldn't save jeongguk, he is determined to find the truth―

the actual reason behind all these cause he was now sure this wasn't some stupid prophecy thing.

-

yjskwk hi guys
i have a new book so if you are interested, go check it out !