fifteen ;; not a monster

jeongguk didn't even realize that he just showed his mom what he decided to conceal. he was so immersed in his thoughts about how he will face taehyung.

the confession that he liked him back was surprising. he didn't expect this at all. he can't express how happy and how unfortunate he was.

he liked taehyung, oh so much, too much to be honest he liked him too much that he couldn't get selfish and pull him into a breathless kiss.

he can't let the other get too close cause he might end up hurting him in ways he can't possibly imagine. let alone the heartbreak after he is gone.

he still doesn't know what he is and he still was discovering all these new things about himself, at this point, letting the other into his life― didn't seem like a nice option.

"jeongguk, dear." he heard his mom knocking on the door.

he threw himself on his back on the bed, covering his eyes with his wrist, "fuck."

"open up."

"mom, can i just get some time to myself? i wannabe alone." jeongguk asked rolling around and burying his face in his pillow.

"i will just talk to you for a moment dear, just a minute." his mom insisted and jeongguk knew this conversation won't end up good, he got a vibe.

"jeongguk, please dear." his mom kept on leaving small knocks on the door and at point, the raven head was annoyed, he harshly pulled himself up, eyes turning red with every passing moment.

within less than a second, he was in front of the door, opening it, glaring at his mom making her flinch and move away.

"i told you that i need a moment to myself? didn't i?" he asked, taking a step closer to which she took a step back, "jeongguk."

the creature just got a hint on whatever he did right now, he got a hint that he just scared the fuck outta his mom and once he remembered that this woman was his mom which skipped his mind for a moment― his eyes were again getting back to black.

"mom. just leave me alone for some time. i need time to calm down, i don't wanna hurt you." jeongguk lowered his onyx eyes, his hands turning to fists, his body was trembling, he was scared, what if he hurt someone he loved, not intended of course but still he was about to turn into the monster he didn't wanna be.

"you okay?" she whispered, retracting her hand that was about to caress the other's cheek, she was scared as well.

but more than being scared, she was worried about him, she just wants him to live a normal, healthy life, was it too much to ask for?

"i am not okay, mom. i am not―" jeongguk cried out, falling on his knees. he covered his face with both his palms and started sobbing hard, "mom, i am done. i am just done."

"just kill me already." he wiped those tears and looked up at her, "grab that gun in your nightstand drawer and just shoot me. it isn't that hard."

"i, jeongguk―" she couldn't form words, she never knew that the other knew about that gun. she can't even imagine how heartbroken he must've been.

"you know about that, i― i am―" jeongguk cut off the other, "mom, not blaming you, you need to save yourself from monsters like me."

"don't call yourself that." her voice cracked and she also joined him on the floor, hugging him, "you aren't a monster."

"just kill me mom, end my suffering." jeongguk cried out, hugging her back tightly.

"dying all at once is better than dying piece by piece every single day."

"hold on dear, you surely have something better in store for you." she brushed her fingers along his black hair locks trying to calm him down but nothing seemed to work at this point as the boy sobbed even harder.

"i don't even know if there's any future for me."

-

taehyung was slowly sneaking his way out of the room, he didn't want to meet his father at all after he denied to help his friend.

his father returned home early today and he couldn't come out of his room, he knew he was being utterly ridiculous but he couldn't just comprehend the fact that his father simply refused to help someone in need.

he was in the kitchen, in front of the fridge looking inside in search of something edible.

he saw his favourite cupcakes with buttercream frosting on top and suddenly a smile adorned his lips. after crying for hours at how jeongguk just said they can't be together even if they are into each other just broke his heart into pieces.

"tae." someone called and he froze on his spot, retracting his hand from grabbing that plate in, he slowly pushed the fridge door closing it before turning around with a poker face.

"did you cry? what happened?" his father asked seeing his puffy eyes and rosy face but the other just shook his head no and was about to walk past the other when he felt a hand holding on his arm tightly.

"son, please. don't act like this."

"what? i didn't do anything." his voice was all shaky and unstable because of all those crying making his father's doubts clear that he was actually crying.

"leave me, dad. i got homeworks to complete." taehyung tried to get away but the older was determined to talk now.

"is he really that important?"

taehyung let out a humorous chuckle, "i want him to be boyfriend dad, he of course isn't important."

"did you just say boyfriend?" he asked, amused at the fact that his son actually liked boys.

"worst way to come out but yeah." taehyung sighed showing that he is nonchalant and doesn't care but in reality, he was so scared, this wasn't supposed to be out to his dad this way. what if he doesn't approve.

"you can be who you want to. i don't have any problem with you liking boys, i have problem with that guy. he is trouble, he is a monster."

-

lmaoo i had this chap written but forgot to update 💀💀💀