thirty one ;; he is alive

taehyung woke up, feeling a lot better that is his headache subsided to a great extent and he was finally feeling hungry. he needed something in his stomach.

he was about to leave his bed when he heard subtle knocks on his window.

he swears his heart almost popped out of his ribs cause it was always jeongguk who did that but now that he wasn't there to do this anymore.

he couldn't believe it when he saw those glowing purple eyes outside. hallucinations,; of course that wasn't real but he walked ahead and with trembling hands, he opened the windows.

"no way!" taehyung mumbled.

there was his assumed dead boyfriend standing oh so alive with that ever heartwarming smile on his lips.

"hi jeongguk. i am hallucinating again." taehyung rubbed his thumb harshly on his left brow before he sighed and was about to close the window but couldn't when the other grabbed his wrist.

"this isn't possible." taehyung whispered, feeling emotional again, he felt the rush of tears inside those rolled down just after a second.

that touch can't be a lie.

but taehyung isn't believing any of this. he was done imagining jeongguk close to him. he can't let his hopes high.

the human just stared at the other's figure who crawled in and was now standing just in front of him. all healthy.

"you can't be true, jeongguk." taehyung reached out to cup the other's cheeks and slowly took steps closer.

before he could do anything more, jeongguk cupped his cheeks and pressed their lips together.

they remained static for a moment with their lips against each other's before jeongguk pulled away, "is that enough to make ya believe that i am real?"

"no―" taehyung's voice broke as the feelings were all too much. he hugged his boyfriend hard, so hard that jeongguk could actually feel him squeezing him with all he had.

"how can you be real?" taehyung asked getting off the hug and started caressing his boyfriend's chest running his palm down his torso.

"they couldn't kill me." jeongguk informed, smiling softly.

"for real, the fuck jeongguk― why the fuck didn't you show up earlier? you don't know how things were for me or your family." taehyung hit the creature on his shoulder and hugged him again, "i missed you so much jeongguk, i missed you."

"i missed you too, tae. i fucking love you so much." jeongguk impatiently wrapped his arms around his lover's waist while taehyung pulled him even more close if possible.

"where were you staying all these days? have you been eating? look at you―" taehyung bombarded the other with questions and jeongguk just simply smiled.

"calm down babe." he pulled away from the hug and made taehyung sit on the bed.

once they were sitting beside each other, taehyung looked into the other's purple eyes and asked again, "how did you escape and are they after you?"

"tae, just know i am all okay. i am in the right hands. i am sorry i can't tell you where i am currently living but just don't worry about me, okay?" jeongguk with the back of his fingers caressed the brunet's cheek and smiled again.

"you can't tell me where you are living but you can tell me what you're planning on, right? this prophecy is bullshit―" taehyung was interrupted.

"i know, the government is lying to people and babe, they are planning something real big. they want to wipe out all the humans." jeongguk tried to explain and taehyung was hella confused.

jeongguk took his time and tried to make the other understand about all these which he did.

the expression on his face was something jeongguk couldn't quite comprehend. it was mixture of everything honestly.

"my boyfriend is a chosen one. like one in a million type, a real life super hero?" taehyung giggled booping the tip of their noses, "it's all too much to believe for me."

"but at least you're here." taehyung said, "i don't have anything to fear when my googie is with me."

"but you gotta stay careful. you're a human and they are after humans." jeongguk brushed his fingers through the other's hair locks, "you're one of the reasons i am still alive."

"so dramatic dialogues!" the human teased, laughing. totally forgetting how sad and hungry he was moments ago.

"i swear you were always in my mind all these time." jeongguk smiled playing with his boyfriend's hair and pecked his lips.

"and you never left mine either."

there was a moment of silence between them, just both of them staring at each other's eyes and giggling.

"your parents? they went to your aunt's house probably. did you meet them?" taehyung questioned and jeongguk shook his head no, "i can't risk to get there. i went home to meet them but they weren't there so i will tell them once they get back."

"hmm." the brunet hummed and pushed the other's hair almost falling over his eyes up revealing his forehead only to lean closer and press a firm kiss on the area.

"you promise to never leave me alone like that?"

"i do." jeongguk promised and pulled both his hands in his, "you can't tell anyone about me, yeah?"

"don't worry. i won't. i would probably pretend to be still mourning over you, like you're still dead for them and i am your boyfriend. so," taehyung rested his head on jeongguk's chest and his right palm on his boyfriend's chest feeling that heartbeat.

"won't be surprised if all of this turned out to be a beautiful dream, baby. like all of these still feels so unreal." he whispered, clutching the hoodie material so tightly.

as if he will never let go.

"this is real, babe. i am here." jeongguk said running his palm up and down taehyung's arm as he hugged his sideways.

"i just want all these to be over already, i wanna show the world how you are actual saviour. like the fuck are they thinking? monster, you? dumb bitches."

"they will all get to know soon."

-

we are already over 30 chaps omgg