fourteen ;; stay away

"is it me?" taehyung asked again, he knew if his guess was wrong, he would just clown himself but it's okay. jeon jeongguk was worth it.

"what if i say yes?" jeongguk asked earning a small smile from the other, "cut that if, tell me clearly, yes or no?"

"what's so special in you that you think i might like you?" the creature wriggled his brows getting a hint that maybe, keyword maybe, the boy liked him back.

"yeah that's true, i got nothing." taehyung looked away, a little jealous of the boy the other liked, he assumed he is really pretty and got it all.

"hey, i was joking―" the raven head informed, tugging on the other's shirt to which he now looked back at him.

"you are perfect. your eyes, your nose, your lips, your smile―" jeongguk's fingers traced the human's tan skin before he cupped his cheeks.

"you're gorgeous and what's special in you? damn boy everything about you is special." jeongguk held those feelings in for a long time and the more he suppressed them, the more stronger they turned.

"stop talking in circles and just tell me who it is stupid, otherwise i will just kis―" taehyung just shut up when he felt soft lips against his own.

it was just a soft peck cause jeongguk immediately pulled away.

"fuck." he cursed under his breath looking down at his lap, couldn't manage the courage to look into the other's eyes.

"so it is me." taehyung got his answer and couldn't describe in words about how happy he was. his heart would pop out of his ribcage any moment by how fast and loud it was beating.

his chest heaved with all types of feelings and he scooted closer only to reach out for the other's hand and intertwine their fingers, "so it is me."

the raven head stayed quiet and as a reply just tightened his grip on the other's hand. he never really expected taehyung to say this but the words he just said were so good to be true.

"i like you too." taehyung confessed leaving the other totally startled but again at the same he kinda got a hint of that.

the human cupped his cheeks and was about to connect their lips when jeongguk just pushed his palm against his lips and covered them.

"no, taehyung." his voice was soft and low than usual and taehyung just stared at his glowing purple eyes those were fading and turning back to black.

"what?" taehyung asked, his voice all muffled because of the hand against his lips. he pushed that away and knitted his brows, "you like me but you don't want to kiss me, now tell me does that make sense?"

"it doesn't, none of this does honestly, you liking me back, you here by my side―" jeongguk trailed off, he immediately pulled himself to his feet and looked back at the brunet, "stay away from me and forget what i said."

"jeongguk―" taehyung couldn't even finish his sentence before the creature just disappeared in the thin air. the speed cause the other's hair to float in the air and fall back on his eyes which were glistening with small tears.

i am so fucking sorry, i can't let you in my life that's ending soon tae, it's better if i stay away― jeongguk thought as he ran as fast he could and no doubt he was faster than any other day but he didn't realize.

his speed was extraordinarily swift, only if he wasn't lost in taehyung's thoughts, he could've noticed.

tears flew backwards in the air as he ran forward and he swears his vision was getting blurry but thank lord his house wasn't that far from there and he would get there before colliding with something.

in a few seconds, he was in front of his own house. he halted, the shoes abutting on the yard and he sighed, sucking in a sharp breath.

"fuck, fuck, fuck!" jeongguk kicked the air in frustration and ran his fingers through his smooth black hair locks pushing them back, "why did you kiss him?"

jeongguk was losing his control, the way his body was warming up at an unhealthy pace, his eyes were turning red because of who? he was angry at himself.

he started taking deep breaths cause he can't show his mom his red eyes or even his uncontrolled hyper speed. he doesn't want to visit that doctor who bombards him with questions, he doesn't even have answers to some of them. he honestly is tired.

after calming himself down a bit, he walked ahead and rang the doorbell but still his eyes weren't back to normal. they were still red so he just looked down so that his mother can't know this. he wasn't in a state to answer all her questions.

he just wants to be alone for some time.

he needs to find a way to fix this.

"hey bub, you came back so early?" once the door was wide open, she asked, ruffling her son's hair, "did you two have a fight?"

"no, he just had some work to do." jeongguk made up an excuse and rushed inside.

"you okay?" his mom asked feeling that his son's voice wasn't like usual or how he normally speaks, she felt that he was holding back those tears when his utterance broke in the middle.

"you wanna talk about it?"

"there's nothing to talk about." he plainly replied and tried running upstairs but instead ended up using his ability.

his mother noticed jeongguk was just a blur before he disappeared upstairs.

seeing that, she was frightened.

quick enough, she grabbed his phone and dialled a certain number.

"we need to talk."

-

tell me if this is boring
will try to make it better ! <3