twenty nine ;; the answers

"i need to see doctor kim."

the words echoed in the reception which was comparatively less crowded at the moment. taehyung looked around the hospital and sighed when the receptionist asked the question he thought he would.

"do you have an appointment, sir?"

"yeah, i do." the brunet lied but for what? he won't be allowed to see a doctor without any appointment and in no way was he looking sick― just swollen red eyes and fatigue.

"your name, sir?"

"see it's very important for me to see him once." the human tried explaining but nothing, hospital rules are rules.

they ain't breaking those for a teen's unnecessary demands.

"i am sorry but sir we can't let you in." the receptionist said and taehyung sighed.

"fuck you!" he cursed and started walking inside totally unbothered about the hospital things which worried the receptionist who already started calling his name.

"sir, you can't―" she was after taehyung but the boy was already walking past different cabins searching for doctor kim's one and finally did.

poor receptionist couldn't reach him as he already got in the cabin startling the doctor as well as the visitor in.

"please wait for your tur―" the doctor was interrupted by the younger boy, "i need to talk about jeongguk."

"there's nothing to talk about."

"just five minutes doctor, please." taehyung requested and the doctor nodded, "wait outside. i will talk to you after i him."

"i tried to stop him doc but he still didn't listen to me." the girl tried explaining and the man nodded, "it's alright. make him sit on the waiting area."

taehyung did what he was told to and kept on waiting for the doctor to get free and talk to him. he didn't think it would be this easy. he honestly thought that he had to run and beg to get in but he didn't have to.

he was glad cause he was too tired to do all those.

after about ten minutes, he saw the man inside getting out with a prescription in his hand and he knew it his turn. probably the other patients waiting for their turn were annoyed at this but taehyung didn't have time to bother about them.

"who are you to jeongguk?" the doctor asked the moment he entered the cabin.

"he was my boyfriend." the past tense caused a tug in his heart as he spoke and with great difficulty kept those tears in.

no, he didn't have the time, nor the energy to break down in tears; that too in front of the doctor. nope.

"i am sorry to hear that he was― but he got out of control." doctor kim said lowering his head and taehyung sighed, "you could've saved him doc."

"i could not." he denied.

"even if i hid his genetic changes that's happening inside, he would've revealed himself, his genes are all messed up. he had characteristics of a werewolf, a vampire, a fairy―" the doctor tried explaining, "he was evolving into something unusual."

"different doesn't necessarily mean dangerous." taehyung argued harshly grabbing the straps of his backpack.

"but the prophecy, he fits that description fully. think kid!"

taehyung looked at the name card in front of him on the table and then looked up at the doctor again.

"doctor kim seokjin― you are a doctor, you know science. prophecies? really?" taehyung gave him a look of sheer disbelief.

"you are a kid, you don't know everything. so better go home."

"you don't know him enough doc, he is the sweetest creature i have ever met, he won't even hurt a fly and here y'all saying my jeongguk could've killed people?" taehyung let out a humorous chuckle, "and you want me to believe that?"

"i am sorry i am not dumb like you or the others." taehyung was full on laughing at this point cause he totally lost it.

he was devastated but also really mad at everyone literally.

"you are a disrespectful one. stop there young man." seokjin reminded rolling his eyes.

"my boyfriend is dead because of this stupid prophecy thing doc." he said gulping, struggling to keep the moisture in.

"look, i know you're hurt, you lost someone you loved but you arguing on this won't bring jeongguk back. nothing you can so just cherish the memories you made instead of interrogation." seokjin suggested but taehyung wasn't taking this shit.

"i just want to know why was he killed? that was not the deal right?" taehyung calmed down and asked the thing he was here for.

"i heard he went rogue on the way there."

"they had neutralisers. i heard he was given one so why killing got necessary? i feel like everything's staged doc, the motive was always to kill." taehyung pointed out whatever he felt and seokjin gave it a thought.

"there's a point, they were supposed to keep hi tech chemical guns but kiddo, we don't know what happened there so―"

"exactly we don't know!" taehyung exclaimed, "listen doctor kim, i am here to get some answers. not you siding those bitches."

"i swear you're getting on my nerves, just leave." seokjin slammed his fist on the table and taehyung shook his head no.

"you know something was going on, right?" taehyung shouted and seokjin just looked away cause he did.

"you did, oh my―" taehyung got the hint that his assumption was quite right cause in no way can the doctor involved doesn't know about this.

there's definitely something the whole system is trying to hide.

"i can't believe this."

"shut up, just leave." seokjin said and taehyung laughed.

"you got blood on your hands, doc. hope you're all happy now." taehyung through gritted teeth said and the older one just sat there with his eyes lowered.

"when you have gun pointed on your head, you have to do things you don't want to. you are left with no options." the doctor said and the words just gave taehyung a gist of what might've happened.

he got a vague idea of everything.

"i don't want people to hate jeongguk, doc. i don't know what circumstances you were in but please help me let the people know what he really was. i beg you."

-

60K++??

tf

tysm babes
i love you sm