three ;; school rooftop

jeongguk sighed in relief taking a quick glance at the clock over the whiteboard when he realized that only one minute more.

it's not like he didn't like biology but it's just the teacher was the worst, she never missed any chance to let him know that he is not one of them, that his traits are unknown and that he was dangerous.

"fucking finally." jeongguk muttered under his breath the moment he heard the bell ring. slowly getting up from the seat, he grabbed his notebook and pen gushed them in his backpack.

without making eye contact with anyone, he rushed out.

it was break time but he ain't walking into the cafeteria like the other students, he either spent his break time in the library or on the rooftop.

"hey." someone tapped his shoulder, stopping him. he turned around to see it was taehyung.

"hi." he greeted back, his voice small, his eyes glued on his feet.

not because he was scared to talk to them or even had the chances to pick a fight, no obviously that wasn't the case, it was because he was afraid, the brunet will notice his purple eyes.

but again he couldn't stop himself from taking a glance at the boy. this is the first time he was this close.

beauty was easy to appreciate but so difficult to define.

kim taehyung was that beauty.

jeon jeongguk quite didn't know how to describe how beautiful he was, it wasn't just his facial features, it was that the boy was gorgeous; inside out.

of course he didn't say it because he likes him, no― he had been seeing him for a while now and the way taehyung cares for people, how he behaves; it was enough to make a statement.

"what brings you here?" he asked, more like whispered.

"today, you saved me from that monster and i didn't even thanked you properly. so― thank you very much, jeongguk!" he expressed his gratitude bowing a little.

he held jeongguk's hands those were grabbing the backpack straps and smiled shaking them for a second.

"the way he got scared, damn!" the boy giggled that didn't fail to bring a bright smile on jeongguk's lips.

the human noticed that, "hey, you should smile more often. you look cute."

"and dude, your eyes―" taehyung paused for a moment, "the way they change their colour, that's the most interesting thing i've ever seen."

jeongguk that instant lowered his eyes.

"they are purple now." taehyung pointed out.

jeongguk panicked, "oh really? uhm they keep changing."

he was so sure that he would ask why are they purple and he can't tell him that― see i like you and whenever im with someone i like or care about, they turn purple.

oh hell no!

one label was enough. he doesn't need another one called 'creep'.

"they are beautiful." taehyung smiled and jeongguk just wished to vanish, how he wanted to be a vampire at the moment.

he could just hypnotize the human in a second and make him forget about the whole incident.

jeongguk nodded and smiled softly, "but that's a curse. that's the reason everyone hates me."

"can we go somewhere else and talk? these creeps are staring at us oof." taehyung looked around and saw people staring at them.

this was the first time someone was talking to jeongguk which wasn't for the purpose of bullying or hating or anything like that.

taehyung grabbed jeongguk's hand and started pulling him. without a single word of denial, the creature let himself get dragged by him.

jeongguk didn't have the slightest clue on where this human was taking him but even if he was dragging him to hell, he was ready.

they were skipping stairs, two at once. the human didn't leave jeongguk's hand even for once until they were on the rooftop.

"you are always here, right? in break times." taehyung asked and jeongguk nodded.

so he noticed.

"it's better than that chaotic cafeteria." taehyung huffed walking ahead while jeongguk followed in a slow pace, "but your friends are probably waiting for ya."

"the only friend i got here is jimin and he is absent today. others are hi bye friends y'know?" taehyung crossed his arms over his chest, a small smile adorning his lips.

"oh, i didn't know." jeongguk said, he obviously didn't know about taehyung's friends that much cause he was always smiling with everyone so couldn't comprehend who was his best ones.

"so the thing i wanted to talk about is about the prophecy."

jeongguk just let out a humorous chuckle, "there is nothing to talk about. it's predestined that i am not living more than a year."

"don't say like that please." taehyung took a step closer and then rubbed his palm on jeongguk's arm, "these things are bullshit!"

"how can you say that? i might actually be dangerous. who knows?" jeongguk took a step back, afraid what if he hurts taehyung.

taehyung furiously shook his head no, "i've been seeing you for some time and in no way you look like you can hurt someone but like you said, who knows? of course we ain't sure but till now you didn't do anything wrong and the way people behave with you is absurd!"

taehyung sighed in disbelief, he was very disappointed with everyone.

if jeongguk did something wrong, he would've deserved what he was getting but for absolutely no reason getting this much hate didn't make sense.

"i really wanna help you, jeongguk." taehyung finally said and jeongguk looked away because nothing can help him.

"because i helped you today? or because you pity me taehyung?" the creature asked, shutting his eyelids.

he sucked in a sharp breath, and again faced the human with a small yet soft smile, "no one can help me taehyung, my mother keeps a gun in the nightstand drawer incase i go nuts. just imagine how bad it is."

"but you are perfectly fine. i've never seen someone like you― so calm, so well behaved, so nice."

"you can't judge me just because i helped you once―" jeongguk was interrupted by the human.

"you think, i don't know you were watching over me all these time? my eyes were on you too."

are you liking this??
hope you are !! <33