twenty ;; can't be normal

"sir, it was him who started the fight." bogum lied in front of the principal who glared at him before looking over his shoulder at jeongguk who wasn't allowed to sit so close to him.

what if he goes all rogue?

"can you like stop lying?" jeongguk asked, crossing his arms over his chest, "sir i know you won't probably believe me but it was him who hit me first."

"so you hadn't any intention of hitting him at first?" he questioned, looking down at his hands on the table when his eyes met the creature's heterochromatic ones.

"i had. i was here to beat the shit out of him, but me starting the fight is just an utter lie." jeongguk pointed out.

"your parents are coming here and you―" the man in his fifty's now faced bogum and sighed, "don't show up in school for two weeks."

"sir―"

"dismissed."

"fine." bogum murmured before pulling himself to his feet, he was surely walking out but didn't forget to throw that disgusting smirk at the raven head who just let out a low chuckle, "you really want me to show you what i can do, again?"

"shut the fuck up." bogum lowered his eyes― an alpha lowering his eyes was the sign of submission and him doing it was his intuition that jeongguk was indeed stronger than him.

he was out, feeling oh so embarrassed at that act finally giving jeongguk the chance to again face the principal who was kind of staring at him.

"you were almost gonna kill him."

"with due respect, i would not agree to that cause i was not, sir but according to the prophecy, i am born to kill so who knows―" jeongguk didn't know why and how even he managed all those words out, he wasn't someone to argue with the principal but he did it anyway.

"young man, i am not a fan of prophecies though― they are bullshit to me but today i saw what you can do with my own eyes so i am being skeptical about my own beliefs." he said and gestured jeongguk to come and take a seat.

jeongguk laughed a little before obeying the order and settled on the seat before the other.

"if i believed in that prophecy, i wouldn't have admitted you in the institute but now that i have doubts, i can't let you stay here." he informed, gulping because he doesn't know what's ahead.

"i kinda expected it, sir."

-

"what did i say about not picking up fights?" his mom yelled turning around to see jeongguk in the backseat.

she was almost crying. her son was banned from school and she didn't see any more future for him. the sole purpose of sending her to school was just futile at this point.

she was afraid the government will take him soon, even before he turns eighteen cause the way he has been acting is dangerous.

the powers he had been showing off lately― all these were not normal, none of his powers were matching any creature's characteristics and the fact that both of his parents were werewolves and their offspring was also supposed to be a werewolf too.

the prospects of saving him from the execution was decreasing slowly.

"mom, he―" he was cut off by the woman, "shut the fuck up, jeongguk!"

"i told you not to. why did you do that? now i don't know how to save you." she was full on sobbing at the moment and covered her face. her husband looked over his shoulder taking a quick glance at her before again focussing on the road ahead.

"hun, calm down." he placed his hand on her thighs squeezing a little but that just caused her to sob even harder.

"it's better if they take me right? i am tired of living like this. dying is obviously a better option." jeongguk clarified, looking outside the window.

the others in the car might be thinking how selfish it was for him to say but actually was it?

"i am done." jeongguk murmured to himself hearing his mom crying. he felt bad and wanted to hug her but he was the reason for it and he doesn't know how to console anymore.

"so the reports―" jeongguk paused for a moment, "now the government will know how i am changing, bet doctor kim already sent it."

no words were exchanged after this, the power in jeongguk― whatever it was, he needs to control them but no one's got that much patience to see how he might cope up, everyone wants in this realm wants him dead.

the drive back home wasn't how he supposed to be. he thought there will be yelling and cursing but nothing that sort happened. it was just they didn't know how to react anymore. everything ended now and there's no stone to turn anymore. they tried everything.

jeongguk was lucky to have them as parents. he was lucky how they stick to his ass and didn't give up already and at this point, even if he did, he was okay with it.

he doesn't have any complaints.

"so you back?" someone called the moment the creature walked in and jeongguk just nodded at his younger sibling.

"the whole school is talking about you and how i might be dangerous as well. i am done suffering because of you, hyung. why don't you just disappear?" he shouted and jeongguk noticed those bruises on his face, he got a gist of what might have happened.

"hyunsoo, what are you even saying?" their mom snapped, glaring and was about to say something more when jeongguk smiled at her and asked her to stop.

"what's wrong? he is saying the truth. he has been suffering because of me. you all are." jeongguk agreed and took big steps towards the other who looked down at his feet, regretting his words.

"i am so sorry." he crashed his palms on the latter's shoulder and smiled softly, "i have been such a bad brother but don't worry, it's just a matter of few more days. those people will take me soon."

-

i am on a break but seeing this book on #1 in vkook tag just- hjakqkkqkqkqkqkq

don't mind if i drop some more updates :)