six ;; gimbap & candies

jeongguk was walking towards his locker, very scared, what if he shows his super speed by any chance.

his pace was slower than usual, even his legs were trembling.

the authority plus the students, every single one will get after his ass and won't stop bothering him until he gets executed.

he was taking small steps ahead. the raven head looked around to see the usual, everyone was giving him weird looks.

he stopped at his locker.

once he was done with the combination, he pulled out his book, slowly biting his quivering bottom lip, "fuck this shit."

he was about to slam the locker door close when his eyes landed on a piece of small paper.

that was strange.

he thought it was some of the dead threats he received but still like always checked.

meet me on the rooftop
at break time - k. th

"taehyung." he mumbled, a small smile appeared on his lips and his eyes turned purple at the thought.

but then again, thousands of questions filled his mind, why does he want to meet him again? after he said him to stay away.

the walk to his classroom was as usual, quiet and lonely but he was engulfed in his questions and also a little nervous about meeting the other cause he had this strange ability of super speed.

what if he hurts him by any way? of course unintentionally.

"fuck." he mumbled walking in the classroom, his eyes automatically went to steal a glance at the brown haired boy.

he saw him smile at him when their eyes met. it was like the brunet was waiting for him to show up.

jeongguk subtly nodded at his direction before walking to his usual fixed seat.

-

jeongguk was on the rooftop like he was told to. he was looking around for the specific brown haired male and when he couldn't find him, he on the small bench.

maybe he got caught up with his friends.

oh jeongguk can't relate.

his tummy grumbled. he was hungry but this wasn't anything new. he didn't eat anything while he was in the campus since last year.

it was one of the bad boys in school who saw him eating peacefully in the rooftop.

that cunt with his gang came up and like always jeongguk was there eating, they beat him up and put all the food in his backpack.

that day, he brought grilled chicken sandwiches and those boys didn't even miss the chance to pour that sachet of ketchup on his hair.

and talking about cafeteria; he never walked in there when it's break time cause that place gets flooded with people.

"im so sorry, jimin was being awfully clingy." someone said and jeongguk snapped out of his thoughts.

jeongguk looked up at the other who gave him an apologetic smile and settled beside him on the bench leaving no space in between.

"it's okay." jeongguk smiled back moving away by a new inches.

taehyung seemed to notice that but didn't say anything.

jeongguk realized that the brunet had a box in his hand. it seemed like a lunch box.

"why did you call me here? by the way, even if you didn't leave that note in my locker, i would still be here." jeongguk said to which the human nodded, "oh my― i totally forgot about that."

"look i brought gimbap." taehyung opened that lunchbox and the creature could see two fat rolls of gimbap.

"that's nice." jeongguk even though smiled and felt his stomach grumbling again.

"hey, you think im gonna eat these two alone? take one." he nudged jeongguk's arm with his elbow, a small smile on his reddish lips.

"no, im good." jeongguk denied but the offer was tempting.

"hey i brought this for you. you gotta eat it!" taehyung insisted, holding of the rolls out for jeongguk to take.

"but-" jeongguk was shushed the moment he pushed that gimbap on his lips, "eat."

"i make nice food, jeongguk. my father says i can be in masterchef." taehyung giggled putting the now empty box beside him and they both took a bite.

"you made this―" jeongguk said with a mouthful of food, "it's delicious."

jeongguk didn't realize when his eyes turned purple. he was happily munching on that roll not forgetting to steal glance at the other who took bigger bites.

he looks so cute― jeongguk thought and unknowingly smiled that taehyung unfortunately noticed.

"why are you smiling like that? did you like this that much?" taehyung asked taking a small bite this time.

"uh huh, it's really good. thank you." jeongguk expressed his gratitude and lowered his eyes. he didn't want the other to point the fact out that why his eyes were purple.

"well i don't have anything at this moment but―" jeongguk's right hand reached down in his jean pocket and got out two candies.

"you can have these. my mom everyday gets me candies or chocolates i don't know why, it's not like im still a kid." jeongguk nervously scratched the back of his neck and smiled holding out those candies.

"that's so cute." taehyung giggled grabbing both of the candies in pink wrappers.

"these are milk candies. she probably knows that you don't eat anything so she gives you these good candies. at least you will get something in your tum tum." taehyung came up with his theory and jeongguk nodded.

"oh so you noticed that i don't eat anything while im in school? what else do you know about me?" jeongguk asked. well that was quite bold for someone like him.

"i know a lot, darling." the human laughed a little, tapping his fingers on jeongguk's cheek.

"was this food the only reason you called me here?" jeongguk inquired.

"oh i totally forgot―" taehyung remembered what he wanted to tell jeongguk.

"i wanted to tell you that i think my dad might help you, like literally. he works for the government."

-

hope you are liking this book !!!!!!!! <333333