thirty eight ;; safe place

"so the reason i was here." jeongguk said, getting his jeans on back after they both cleaned up the mess they made.

taehyung hummed throwing the bed sheet towards jeongguk before he sat on the chair near, "first change that."

of course they already got the bedsheet in the washing machine.

jeongguk let out a chuckle and got the bedsheets. he spread it on the mattress while taehyung just stared at his boyfriend doing that for him with a smile on his lips.

"now tell me." taehyung got back to his favourite spot which was his bed and jeongguk sat in front of him.

he still didn't wear his hoodie cause― the wings; he wanted to show the brunet those however was a little conscious about how he will react.

"so, you asked me about this key?" jeongguk pointed at the chain around his neck and taehyung nodded, "what about it?"

"i got this two days ago and it was inside me." jeongguk said and taehyung bursted out laughing, "okay but that sounds so wrong."

jeongguk got it what taehyung was trying to say and let out a sigh that made the human to shut up, "uh i am sorry."

"okay so―" jeongguk didn't complete his sentence and decided to just show them instead. that will suffice.

taehyung was horrified for a second when his boyfriend closed his eyes and he could see a pair of huge, black wings growing behind jeongguk's back.

"i got wings." jeongguk nervously informed but taehyung was too busy watching them. he even moved closer and touched them to see if they were actually real or not.

"these are real, jeongguk!" taehyung exclaimed, alternating his gaze from the wings to jeongguk's face and vice versa.

"yes, they are," jeongguk smiled, "do you find these weird like―"

"nope, they are gorgeous. what the fuck jeongguk," taehyung squinted his eyes before a frown decorated his face, "you first got super strength like a werewolf, then super speed like a vampire, insight like a goblin and now wings like faes and fairies?"

"this ain't fair. you got all the powers and i don't even have one. i am just straight up mad." taehyung pouted that earned a small chuckle from the creature and caress his cheek,

"you got me."

"that's right," a sigh was heard from the human, "fair enough then."

"you're adorable." jeongguk kissed his cheek and ruffled his hair. he just wanted to squish taehyung until he melts like you know the feeling you just want to hug them too tight. yeah that.

"shut up, i am sexy." taehyung pretended to whisper it in a seductive way but couldn't accomplish this when he instead ended up laughing hard.

"you are. where's the lie?" the raven head booped the tip of their noses and rubbed them together while they both giggled.

they both flinched when someone screamed taehyung's name.

"taehyung!"

"it's dad." the human mumbled getting off the bed but before he could run out of the room, he turned around to whisper, "hide."

jeongguk nodded and used his speed to get under the bed and taehyung then got out only to see his dad panicking, "taehyung, we need to get somewhere safer."

"what happened, dad?" taehyung asked, "but first just calm down yeah? come on, sit here."

"we don't have time, we have to get going. you remember the event we were invited that's going to be held tomorrow? they invited all the human families in that and doctor kim said that they planning on a bomb blast and even if we don't show up, they will still be after us. " namjoon was literally shaking at the moment and taehyung breathed heavily.

"we need to get somewhere else." namjoon repeated ruffling his hair in frustration. he had no clue on what he should do.

"but dad, we can't hide from them. they will find us from anywhere we go." taehyung informed that was true.

they don't have any place to hide.

"what do we do?"

"taehyung, you can come with me." they both froze at this voice coming from behind and namjoon was beyond terrified to see jeongguk walking ahead.

"how? he is alive." namjoon widened his eyes at him and looked over his son who smiled, "he is, dad. he is alive."

"how? they said they killed him but glad to know you are alive, kiddo," the older man said taking steps closer to jeongguk, "i am so sorry for not helping you or even trying to save you. i should've believed taehyung―"

"sir, it's alright." jeongguk now moved beside taehyung, "now listen to me carefully. back some things up. when it's gonna be dark i will be here to get you. i will take you to a safe place. somewhere they can never find you."

"how can you? this―" namjoon was cut off by the creature, "sir, you didn't believe me back then but today, please do. i will never let anyone hurt taehyung or you."

"are you sure, gguk? you won't get into trouble for this? please jeongguk, if that's the case, i don't think we should." taehyung whispered slowly intertwining fingers with his boyfriend.

"no, i won't. don't worry about me." jeongguk said with a reassuring smile but deep inside he didn't even know the answer to this. yoongi strictly forbade him to let someone know about that place. he trusted him but also he just can't leave his love and his one and only family here to die.

he was sure yoongi and other's will understand.

yeah sure they will.

"i will always protect you, taehyung. don't you worry, we are gonna be in a safe place." jeongguk gave a subtle nod and pressed a kiss on his forehead which surely was bold of him.

cause taehyung's father was right there and he in his dreams can't even imagine doing this in front of him but oh well, he was more courageous than he thought.

"i will be back to get you, tae. be ready and you too sir."

-

so like we got 10 chaps more ig
and i am done ;-;