thirty seven ;; in every way

NOT SO DETAILED mature content ahead. skip the chap those who are fasting; mine starts from tomorrow !!

taehyung left numerous hickeys on jeongguk's body who let his boyfriend do whatever he wants.

the human was satisfied to see the marks all over jeongguk's bare chest before he caressed the skin littered with red marks and smiled looking up at those purple eyes, "make me all yours, in every way possible."

"are you sure about this, tae? do you really want this?" jeongguk asked, his eyes full of want and adoration. he can't just wait to make love to taehyung and the human himself asking for this is what makes him even more impatient however he did ask that once again.

the gentleman he is, that was expected.

"as long as you want the same is the only thing i will say." taehyung caressed his boyfriend's cheeks and with blistering cheeks, he reached closer to push their mouths together.

it was small soft kiss with them staying there doing nothing, just pressing their lips together with their eyes closed.

jeongguk pulled away and brushed his fingers through the other's brown hair locks, pushing them back and placing a firm kiss on his forehead.

"mind you, we don't have a condom." jeongguk reminded.

"it's alright, i guess? i mean do you have stds?" taehyung laughed, "and about having babies? we both boys so won't be any problem."

jeongguk laughed, "then we don't have any problem."

"you tell me if you wanna stop, yeah?" he asked and taehyung nodded getting off his lap and again getting to the middle of the bed.

jeongguk went for taehyung's shirt and he slowly unbuttoned the buttons. soon that white shirt joined the hoodie already on the floor.

the raven head gentle pushed taehyung on the bed, hovering on top of him. he got closer until the other's back was all pressed against the mattress and his head hit the pillow behind.

jeongguk grabbed taehyung's hand and pulled it surprising him a bit but the human just let out a giggle when he moved his palm up and down his chest, "you got stronger, gguk."

jeongguk smiled, nodding, "my heartbeat is insane, what if i pass out in the middle?"

"don't ya think i am too hot to let you even close your eyes?" taehyung joked squeezing his eyelids shut and whispered, "kiss me, jeon jeongguk."

that was as if a command as jeongguk followed and leaned down for a kiss. it wasn't a slow, wasn't either a rough one. something in between, something oh so perfect cause it had a rhythm of it's own.

the way taehyung's hands already reached up to grab jeongguk's hair and jeongguk's right hand travelled down to knead his hips while the left was busy running up and down the human's torso.

"jeongguk―" the brunet breathed out his partner's name before sucking in a sharp breath as he forgot what's respiration for a solid minute.

"you're just so gorgeous, tae. i will eat you up," jeongguk panted, booping their noses, "like really."

"we can try all your fantasies darling, but today let's just not get too wild," the under said pulling jeongguk's face by his neck and pressing it against the crook of his neck, "now just stop talking, asshole."

taehyung moaned the moment jeongguk bit the skin near his collarbones and sucked on the area softly.

every passing moment with their skin against each other, with every kiss, they grew desperate― desperate the bliss they both can give each other.

the boys didn't say anything but deep inside their hearts were filled with happiness. this feeling was new but they both were glad that the first time was with each other. this whole thing was overwhelming to them but they loved each and every moment of this.

jeongguk when done kiss and leaving even more marks on taehyung who for a second got worried about how to hide them, moved up.

they both volunteered and undressed each other. there was a moment when they got shy about being fully naked but then they realized it's just them and there was nothing uncomfortable anymore. they bursted out in fits of giggles.

there was jeongguk pushing taehyung back on the bed and pinning him nice against the mattress for the third time now.

"just trust me." jeongguk smiled, parting taehyung's bended legs making space for himself.

"we don't have lube so―" jeongguk pushed three of his fingers against taehyung's red, plumed lips. he didn't have to even say anything as the brunet took all of them inside his mouth momentarily.

jeongguk was already hard enough, taehyung didn't have to just add extra effort by giving him that intense look while he was sucking on those fingers.

the creature was struggling when he was enchanted by those hazel eyes boring inside his and doing things he can't even imagine.

"you know it will hurt a little first." he said and seeing taehyung nod, he hummed softly and continued.

soon taehyung was a moaning mess and the only thing he could utter was jeongguk's name.

the feelings inside were just so much.

their hands intertwined, jeongguk's purple eyes glowing even more than they already were; taehyung could feel the love everywhere.

the pleasure was immense but also his heart warmed at the fact that it was jeongguk he was with at the moment.

those patterns taehyung drew with his nails on jeongguk's back was the proof only he could do that to him.

soft kisses in between and small 'i love you's melting in the air, both of them were living the dream.

jeongguk pulled out and crashed into the other's body once they both reached their climax and both were panting hard, trying to catch their breaths.

"whatever happened, did you like it?" jeongguk asked booping their noses and smiled when the other hummed, "i did love every second of it."

"thank you for everything, jeongguk." taehyung mumbled and pressed a firm kiss on his boyfriend's forehead.

"i love you."

"i love you more." jeongguk giggled, hugging him tightly.

"i just hope all these to be over soon. i hate how all of these are secret." taehyung whispered, a little upset about this.

"soon tae, this will be over soon."

-

lmaoo