eighteen ;; the fight

taehyung slowly walked to his locker. it's been already a whole day since jeongguk was ignoring him.

he didn't even see him, maybe because the raven head was so good at hiding.

he was getting his notebooks and textbook out for the next class and once he did, he slammed it shut. everything was too frustrating.

"tae―" someone called and the human turned around to see the one who despised the most in the campus, "can you please leave me alone, bogum?"

"where's that monster you like to hang out with? did you finally realize that he is dangerous." the young alpha ridiculed and took a step closer.

"don't call him that. you really don't want my fist to kiss you right?" taehyung glared looking just into the other's eyes.

"oh damn, so protective." bogum was getting too close to his liking and he was taking steps back until he couldn't anymore when his back was pressed against his own locker.

"move, bogum." through gritted teeth, taehyung said, his eyes sending daggers at the one who just laughed, "baby, i just want you to be safe. he will turn into something disastrous."

"oh please, these words sound bullshit from your mouth when you make me feel more scared― and by the way, let me inform you, he is the sweetest being i have ever encountered." taehyung tried to push the werewolf away but couldn't, these wolves are too strong with their super strength.

"i swear taehyung― stay away from him. i don't like it at all." bogum threatened caging the human in between his arms.

"i won't. you don't even know how close he can get to me." taehyung scoffed, rolling his eyes that was angering the other so much.

"what do you mean?"

"just let go."

"what did you guys do, huh? do you like him or something." bogum was furious at this point, the boy he had been liking for so long, the one he is crazy over was saying he let someone get close to him.

"that's none of your business." taehyung was pushing him with all his force but with that strength, he didn't even nudge.

"do you like him, taehyung?"

"i do!" taehyung shouted that earned more attention than they were already getting.

"tell me it's a lie―" bogum was pushing the other so much against the locker that taehyung even struggled to move.

"no it isn't. i like him and only him."

"bogum leave him." someone said but the werewolf just pushed their foreheads together.

"such a whore you are." he whispered moving away and slapped the human on his cheek. fortunately it wasn't with full force but still a very impactful one because the couldn't even keep himself on his feet.

taehyung couldn't even balance himself on his feet and collapsed on the floor― blood trickling down the busted lip, his skin already turned bright red.

the cheek was burning because of the sudden attack and taehyung actually was really disappointed but not surprised― bogum can do this and he did.

-

jeongguk's eyes roamed around the classroom wanting to see one specific brown haired male but no sign of him.

he was upset at how he was ignoring him but the fact that his mom was hiding the reports from him too made him totally worried. he didn't want to hurt taehyung.

he even denied attending the classes but his mom assured that it wasn't anything serious and she will tell him about the reports once they get the final one which was arriving today.

nothing actually went like he wanted, it's like his life wasn't his, everything― like every single thing was controlled by someone else.

"did you see how bogum hit taehyung? he really lost his control―"

jeongguk heard one of the student's gossip and gulped before he quickly grabbed his backpack and ran out of the classroom.

thank lord, the teacher didn't arrive yet.

he knew that if this was true, taehyung must be at the medical so he rushed to the second floor.

he walked in and realized that it was actually true seeing taehyung sitting on a bed while a nurse was wiping that blood near the junction of his lips.

"tae." he called walking closer and the nurse saw who it was. she gulped and increased his pace only to quickly finish it.

jeongguk's eyes turned white from black the moment the other looked back at him with a pained expression.

"i cleaned it." she mumbled and walked away seeing the creature now almost there.

"jeongguk, you here?" the human asked patting the space beside hoping the raven head would take it and he did.

"this―" jeongguk cupped his cheeks and slowly traced his cheek with his thumb, watching how red it was.

the marks of fingers were already there and that wound around his lips― jeongguk didn't even know himself what he will do with bogum.

taehyung noticed how rapidly the other's eyes were converting to red but before he goes out of control, he leaned closer and pushed their lips together.

jeongguk wasn't expecting this at all but once he felt the other kissing him, he closed his eyes and gave in. he was tired of everything happening in the past few days and all he wanted was some solace.

nothing can be better than this.

jeongguk didn't push the other away, rather tilted his head to get better access.

they didn't just stay like that with their lips static against each other's. it was there first ever proper kiss.

jeongguk was kinda glad that the nurse got scared of him and left, he of course didn't want anyone here to see them kissing.

the kiss wasn't that long or even that short, it was gentle and full of emotions.

they pulled away, their eyes still closed as they rested their foreheads together.

a moment of silence engulfed them, one that was comfortable and not awkward.

taehyung peeked into the other's eyes only to them still tinted red.

the sole purpose of this kiss wasn't fulfilled cause jeongguk still was angry.

"what did you think?" jeongguk noticed how the human was into his eyes and asked.

"huh?"

"if you think this kiss will distract me and i will leave that bogum― then you're so wrong, tae."

-