thirty nine ;; too risky

"are you insane?" yoongi shouted, throwing his jacket over at jeongguk who lowered his head and stared at the floor.

"i can't just let them be there and see them getting killed." jeongguk tried to reason but yoongi was too furious to even listen to what he has to say.

"i would've understood if it was your parents or boyfriend, you told your secret to someone who works for the government. how can you trust him?" the vampire shrieked and jeongguk flinched, gulping.

"he isn't danger," jeongguk explained, "the kims are human, hyung. they are in danger so why would they do anything. trust me one last time, hyung."

yoongi glared at him but then the next moment sighed, "if something goes wrong, jeon jeongguk. i will break your bones and i mean it."

"fair enough but i promise you, there will be no problems because of taehyung or his father."

"about your parents; you wanna bring them here as well?" yoongi asked, massaging his temples worrying over how the other's will react knowing about all these.

"they are still at my relatives. can't risk going there and moreover they are werewolves so they are safe." jeongguk said, crossing his arms over his chest, "the only humans i know is the kims."

"fine then."

-

taehyung was continuously tapping his foot on the floor, very anxious about what's going to happen. he looked over his shoulder at his father who was panicking way more.

he wore that high neck t-shirt with full sleeves cause he just can't show his father those hickeys even though he was too busy stressing out to notice them.

"don't worry dad, jeongguk is coming for us. we will be alright." taehyung reassured and namjoon nodded, "yeah."

they were all packed. taehyung took some of his clothes plus some stuff, all in his backpack.

"dad we can't take our phones or anything that can help them trace us. so discard them right now." taehyung said and they both got rid of those as they placed them on the younger's bed.

they waited for more half an hour when they saw jeongguk appearing from taehyung's window but he wasn't alone. someone else came with him.

"this is yoongi hyung, he is gonna help us," jeongguk introduced and the vampire rolled his eyes at namjoon who found this really rude, "he is the one who saved me."

taehyung smiled at the vampire and took a step closer to him, mumbling a, "thank you so much for saving my life's life."

"you both can stop watching all those romantic dramas. too much cringy i say." he pointed out but still smiled at the younger one who now glanced at his boyfriend.

"all ready to go?" yoongi asked and the humans nodded.

taehyung walked up to his boyfriend and he immediately carried him bridal style. the brunet wrapped his arms around his neck and smiled softly once their eyes met, "hold tight."

"what are you doing?" namjoon cried out hysterically when yoongi tried the same with him and pushed him away.

"then how the hell am i supposed to take you?" he replied, totally annoyed at the action, "you tell me."

"piggyback ride is there. you don't need to do that." namjoon suggested and yoongi sighed getting in front of the taller male  and knelt down, "hop on."

"you're heavy." yoongi grunted and the couple in front of them laughed before yoongi and jeongguk made an eye contact and subtly nodded.

taehyung before too got an experience of this when jeongguk took him to the beach but namjoon― he was beyond scared at this. he just didn't hugged the vampire tighter if that was possible and pressed his lips together in order to restrain those screams.

on the other hand, taehyung was enjoying. even though it was too fast to even notice anything but he loved the fact that he now didn't have to be away from the other.

that they could live together.

it took them about roughly a minute before they all reached their hideout.

yoongi shrugged his shoulders when the human on his back didn't get off and was still clinging onto him with a panda with his eyes closed.

"get off, fatso!"

namjoon was finally in his senses and got off. he looked at his son who was busy having an intense eye contact with his lover.

"if anyone wants to hurt you, they need to defeat me first." jeongguk said getting taehyung on his feet again before holding his hand and pulled him inside.

yoongi already talked to the elders and they were okay with it unless namjoon turns out to be a traitor. because after all, saving the humans and re-establishing the bridge is all they want.

taehyung felt a little awkward when all the eyes were on him as he walked in with the chosen one. he tightened his grip around the other's hand and jeongguk sensed the other's feelings.

so he just have him a reassuring squeeze that made the brunet to look at him. all the awkwardness just vanished the moment he saw that smile resembling like a bunny.

"everything's alright." he whispered.

they were taken to jeongguk's room and both the humans sat on the edge of the bed while jeongguk was outside talking to yoongi.

"so, if that bomb blast thing is real, all the people are in danger then." jeongguk said, rubbing his left eyebrow with his thumb, hard―stressed out because of this.

"that's what i am thinking. i told the others about it but they saying it's too risky to do something. we will blow up our own cover."

"that's right but we can't just let them die." jeongguk said, feeling a tug inside his heart.

"how can we do something without bringing our secret to light?" the vampire sighed once again, "but you're right, we gotta do something."

-

double updated :)